Chapter 2- Collide

While Melanie and her sisters were waiting. Jake and his crew were backstage talking. Jake was really nervous because this is his first concert being single because he had his girlfriend Madison Bertini. Jake and Madison broke up and now he's trying to move on and do shows without her and everything. While Jake is getting ready to go on stage Melanie is thinking about why her parents thought this day was so important to her and her sisters. Jake and his crew finally did the chant thing and Jake came out singing Collide and Melanie and her sisters were dancing. Jake noticed Melanie and her sisters dancing and he thought that they would be great fans to bring backstage. Jake decides to tell his security guards and the security guards go and get Melanie and her sisters. They bring them backstage. Jake says hi i'm Jake as you guys probably already know since you're at my concert. Mackenzie n says oh we all know your name is Jake and i'm Madison and these are my two sisters Melanie and Marissa. Jake says hi nice to meet you guys. Melanie says hi and you too. Jake says, "How did you guys like the show? Marissa says it was really great and interesting. Why are we back here? Jake says well I wanted to know more about your sister Melanie and you do have vip passes anyway. Melanie looks away and blushes. Marissa says oh yeah that's right. Jake says yeah. So could I get to know your sister Marissa and Mackenzie? Marissa and Mackenzie say sure but she's got classes in the morning. Jake says okay well Melanie what do you say? Melanie says sure and hands him her phone to put his number in. Jake puts his number in and then hands Melanie his phone so she can put her number in. So they both have each other's numbers. Jake says well I hope to see you all again sometime. Marissa says don't worry you will find a way to see us again. Melanie looks around and nods. Jake says well okay then it was nice meeting you all I have to go talk to all the other fans so I will catch up with you later Melanie. Melanie says okay I'll make sure to wait and answer. Jake says okay. Melanie and her sisters leave to go home and they get home. Melanie went to take a shower and change out of the clothes she was in. After Melanie was done she noticed she had a text. Texts from Jake to Melanie will be in bold and Melanie texts to Jake will be in Italic.

To:Melanie

From:Jake

Hey. I really hope you and your sisters had a great time.

To Jake:

From: Melanie

Hey. We had a great time. How was your first concert only without Madison?

To: Melanie

From: Jake

I'm glad you like it. It was okay I guess.

To: Jake

From: Melanie

I think you did great without her, you'll just have to get used to it.

To: Melanie

From: Jake

Yeah I guess. Im working on getting use to it

To: Jake

From: Melanie

It's gonna be hard but you'll get used to it and find someone who will understand

To: Melanie

From: Jake

You're right. How do you know all this?

To: Jake

From:Melanie

I know all this because it is easy you got to forget everything you did with her and focus on yourself and your music

To: Melanie

From: Jake

You are making very good points. I should probably let you go to sleep since you got school in the morning.

To: Jake

From: Melanie

Yea I'll talk to you after school. goodnight

To: Melanie

From: Jake

Goodnight

Jake falls asleep thinking of Melanie hoping he can see her again soon.