Rida knew her mother had suffered a lot. Her mom had told her how her mother in-law would torture her, when her father was abroad due to his work. After knowing about his mother, her father had taken her abroad too and Rida and Faiza were born there. When Rida's grandfather had died, her father had left his work avriae and had shifted back to India and that was when her parents had started fighting. There were a lot of times, when they were almost ready for a divorce, but it was Rida who had kept them together, till today but now she herself didn't knew if she would be able to do it, because she had enough of it.

She walked away from there, not able to handle the daily drama. She walked inside her room and closed the door and started crying.

She was barely 10 years old from the day she started witnessing her parent's fight. Most of the time her sister would be asleep but Rida would look at them fight always. She would always cry in the end looking at their extreme level of fights.

But there were some days too when she loved being with her family. Some days when her parents wouldn't fight and would be that typical romantic husband and wife and she always wished them to be the same but she knew that wasn't possible and that was their age difference that brought them misunderstanding. Her mother was 10 years younger to her father and that resulted in the clash of their thinking.

She had her head in between her legs, trying to suppress her tears and the pain in her heart, but nothing worked. This pain didn't leave her and she was fine it. Sometimes she felt that it would be better dying but then she wasn't ready to face Allah yet and that was the reason she would work hard on her Imaan.

She got up and walked inside the washroom to do her ablution. She tied her hair and wrapped a hijab around her head and started praying. The tears wouldn't stop and she did nothing to stop them because she was crying in front of the most merciful. She did not had the energy to make Dua and all she could do was cry, cry loud and loud until no tears escaped her eyes.

She sat there on the prayer for almost an hour. She looked up at the time to see it almost time for dinner but she wasn't hungry. She got up and sat down on her bed when she noticed her phone beeping.

She took her phone, no emotions on her face, to see a message from Rehan.
Today dinner at Mr Sayed's place. -Rehan

What colour black or blue? -Rehan

Hey, You there? -Rehan

Rida. -Rehan

Rida. -Rehan

Ridaaaaaa -Rehan

You are scaring me. What's wrong Rida? Why aren't you coming online? -Rehan

Did I do anything wrong? -Rehan

At least pick up my call and talk to me! -Rehan

She couldn't hold back the small smile that made its way on her lips. With a smile on her face she replied,

Idiot, I was busy and that's the reason I couldn't come online. -Rida

You didn't had to make such scenes. ¦|-Rida

She replied and waited to his message that did not even take a second.

Finally, you online. I was so scared. -Rehan

She smiled looking at the message but couldn't help rolling her eyes.

Aren't you going for the dinner yet? -Rida

She asked and kept her phone aside to go to the washroom to wash her face. She looked at herself in the mirror. Her eyes were red. Her nose was pink. Her lips had just gotten a little big, that would usually happen whenever she would be sad or hurt.