Romeo and Julius

bayanin- (Hausa), DnP are in a Romeo and Juliet play! Also, TYSM FOR OVER 800 READS!!!!! I LOVE YOU ALLLLLLLLLL UWU ❤️❤️❤️

Dan's POV-

Today is the big day! The day we actually perform Romeo and Juliet on stage in front of actual people! I have to admit I'm nervous. Not only because of mild stage fright but because of having to talk to Phil. Phil Lester. The nerdy, dorky, really amazing actor who I have an undeniable crush on. And he plays Romeo. And I'm 'Juliet' but I'm addressed at 'Julius' instead. Thankfully, we don't kiss, otherwise I wouldn't be able to deliver my lines properly! 

We run through the play before getting into our costumes.

"Hey, Dan," I hear Phil's voice say. I turn around and nod. 'I was just wondering- would you, I mean, if you want to-"

"Phil! Dan! We're on in five" our director hurries us to stand on the opposite sides of the stage. What was he going to ask me?

The play starts and I walk onto the stage, taking my position.

"Oh he doth teaches the torches to burn bright! 

It seems he hangs upon the cheek of nightLike a rich jewel in an Ethiope's ear;Beauty too rich for use, for earth too dear!So shows a snowy dove trooping with crows,As yonder gentleman o'er his fellows shows.The measure done, I'll watch his place of stand,And, touching his, make blessed my rude hand.Did my heart love till now? forswear it, sight!For I never saw true beauty until this night!" Phil rambles, me secretly wishing he meant what he said, I am a hopeless romantic after all! 

"Then move not, while my prayer's effect I take. Thus from my lips, by yours, my sin is purged" Phil recites.

"Then have my lips the sin that they have took" I recite. This is where they 'kiss'. I go in to hug him, but instead I feel two hands either side of my cheeks, guiding me towards Phil's lips, pressing mine against his. He pecks my lips quickly before letting me go.

"Sin from thy lips? O trespass sweetly urged!" He exclaims after I reorganise myself.

"Give me my sin again" he says, before pulling me in my the back of my head. I kiss back this time, feeling the warmth and excitement bubbling up inside me.

"You kiss by the book" I say. I mean it. 

After the play, I catch up with Phil. 

"Phil! I-"

"I know you like me, Dan" he cuts me off.

"I- you-" I get flustered. 

"I like you too" he finishes off. 

"Really?" I ask, shocked and blushing.

"Really" he answers. I smile widely before spontaneously jumping on him, wrapping my legs around him. He catches me, giggling madly. I then cup his cheek and smash our lips together. I wrap my arms tightly around him, feeling passion and genuine feeling. I love every moment of it. 

"You doth enrich the hand of yonder night" he quotes. I giggle.

"O gentle Romeo, If thou dost love, pronounce it faithfully" I go along with it, weaving my fingers into his hair, kissing his nose.

"Gladly" he answers, before crushing our lips back together.