Jealousy

Lýsing- (Icelandic) the title kinda suggests what this is gonna be about tbh, anyway, Dan is jealous of Phil and Liam. Also this is at 666 reads lol

Phil's POV-

I come into school and see Dan, Harvey and Liam. I run up to Liam and wrap my arms around him- it's our way of greeting each other- and glance over at Dan. His cheeks are red and he looks frustrated. I hug him from the side and kiss his cheek.

"You ok?" I ask. He nods. I slip my hand into his whilst Liam tells me something that happened to him over the weekend. 

"Phil come with me, I need to go get homework" Liam states.

"Why don't you get it yourself?" I question. 

"Can't be asked. Come on" he urges. 

"Take Harvey, I wanna be with Dan" I say.

"Thanks, Phil" Harvey says sarcastically whilst Liam takes him off. I turn to Dan.

"Are you ok? You seem a little off" I ask him. He looks at me with his big brown eyes.

"I'm fine, I just-" he trails off. I urge him to continue. He blushes and looks at the floor. I lift his head up by his chin. 

"Are you jealous or something?" I implore.

"... no" he whispers.

"You are!" I uncover. He blushes deeply. I take his face between my hands.

"You don't need to be. I mean, I like him as a friend but I don't like him like that. I mean, ew! That's Liam!" I exclaim. He chuckles breathily. I kiss him on the lips. He wraps his arms around my waist. 

"I love you and only you. You don't need to worry" I whisper. These words are meant for him and only him.

"I love you too. And I trust you" he claims, before we connect our lips again.