Chapter 27: Unknown Woman

Start from the beginning

I love this man. More than I could ever show, more than I wanted to admit to myself. I don't want him to break me. I want us to be together, to be one. I want him to be my husband. I want to be his wife, a damn good one too. I want to grow up and be with him, now and forever. 

"I love you. I love you so fucking much, Henry. I want you to know how much I love you. I will never stop showing you how much I love you." He grinned down at me as his eyes twinkled, like they do so much when he looks at me. "I love you. I always have." His eager lips met mine and pressed firmly to mine. 

He scooped me up from under the backs of my legs and placed me up against the window, pressing firmly into me. His head dipped down to my neck and I turned to allow him more access. My hands threaded through his hair and everyday seemed more surreal to me. This beautiful human loved me. I had his soul, and he had mine. He wanted only me, no one else. 

"I love you." I whispered again, thinking the more I said it the more it would make up for the lost time. He groaned quietly and I only grinned as I gripped his hair and urged his head up to look me in the eyes. "I love you, Henry Ace Richardson." He grinned as he closed his eyes and rested his head against mine. He went to kiss me again as my eyes caught something on the table. 

"Wait." I pressed my hand against his chest so my feet could meet the tiled floor once more. I walked over to where the large sectional was placed around a coffee table and there laid a pile of magazines. My eye brows were creased together as I grabbed the bundle of paper. Reading the headline it said 'Henry Richardson heir to Savannah Energy caught with woman?' I scoffed. "Caught." I grinned up at Ace as he took the seat next to me and stretched his legs out onto the table.

I examined the picture they took of us at Ace's grandfathers house. The picture published was when I looked up and grinned at Ace as he grinned down at me. "You are so beautiful. Look how natural this stuff comes to you. You were born for this." I grinned as I turned to the page the article was on and skimmed through it as I laughed. "What?" Ace questioned with a grin.

"Is there more to the newfound heir of Savannah Energy we don't know about?" I recited as I handed him the magazine and couldn't help but to laugh again. "If only they knew all the things I did." He shook his head as he laughed at me. Ace tossed the magazine lazily back on the table and stood, offering me his hand.

"Let's go get dinner, I'm starving." I grinned as I grabbed his hand and my stomach rumbled hungrily. "Gladly." He led us to our room, throwing the door open and I stared in awe. The room was bigger than I would have liked to admit. 

Our suitcases sat neatly on the California-King sized bed, there were nightstands on either side, a large dresser and of course the huge walk in closet. Not to mention the view of the floor length mirrors extended to in the house as well. I sat in awe and Ace only grinned at me.

"I never want to leave." He shook his head with a small laugh and pulled me into the room and pushed me into the closet to get dressed. "And I only ever want to be where you are." I grinned and rolled my eyes at his corniness. 

"Where are we going?" I changed the conversation and he only laughed lightly. "Of course a cocktail event." I rolled my eyes with a small smile and saluted to him. "Sir, yes, sir." I mumbled to myself and he only smacked my butt in return causing me to squeal. He chuckled as he walked out of the closet and left me to pick from the very many dresses. 

My hands trailed along and stopped on a red satin dress, it was floor length with a slit in the thigh. It was elegant and classy with a bit of spark, exactly my taste. The straps were spaghetti strapped with chain, instead. It was an absolute favorite of mine. 

Leaving it hanging, I walked out and into the bathroom, taking in my makeup. I fixed it up a bit and adjusted the amount of makeup I needed. I added a bit more, with a smoky eye and false eyelashes. I applied red lipstick as well and left my hair down and in curls.