Sweet Deceit

(Ria's a.k.a Lust P.O.V )

Ria's body tingled with anticipation and arousal as she watch the events playing out before her. So long she had waited, so very long. And to think she had lost all hope of ever being free. She chuckled and ran a long nailed finger over her ample breast, lazily circling a stiff nipple. But she had to admit, she was surprised that in this day and age a virgin succubi still existed...a smile curved her full red lips, heh lucky for her.

* * *

(William's P.O.V )

William's entire body was a mass of tense muscles as he waited by dean's front door. They had made a quick dash to Dean's house in order to collect a few weapons and protection runes. As much as they had wanted to rush head first into Luxuria they would be of no use to Lana unarmed and affected by the lust induced fog that filled that realm. Dean emerged seconds later and with hurried strides they headed for William's car and was speeding back to P.O.P. The drive was quiet but tension was thick in the air. Finally Dean cleared his throat and threw a quick glance at William. "So, I know this Luxuria place is dangerous but details of why exactly it's so deadly is unknown to me." William's jaw clenched at the subtle question. Luxuria or more specifically Ria wasn't something he liked to discuss. In fact only a few people knew of his connection to the realms deceitful ruler.

A sigh left his lips and he took a deep breath. If they were gonna get any chance of making it out of there, then Dean needed to know. "Do you know the story of Ria?" Dean gave a quick shake of his head in answer. William was silent for so long that Dean probably though he had no intention of elaborating but finally he said "She was the first Erotikós Daímonas Queen". Dean's eyes widened is shock but William forged ahead. " She had just won the crown and was the first succubus to win it with a Vévaio Thánato 'certain death' play." Dean sucked in a breath. "You mean she competed in the tournament without a consort?" William nodded "She was hailed the first queen of Paradox and revered in the eyes of her people. ' a strong and powerful leader' they would say, ' someone to protect them and keep the order' " .

Williams hand tightened on the steering wheel. "But with her new position of power it was time for her to choose a consort with whom to share such wealth and strength with. I...I had just turned that summer and hadn't even made my first fed. I went to the palace seeking her blessing and protection before venturing to earth for the very first time." he emitted a dark chuckle "apparently she had other plans for me. She approached me, smooth alabaster skin, silk tendrils of raven hair, just bitten cherry red lips and a figure formed to make men weep. Seduction was in her every step. She requested a become her consort".

Dean held up a hand "hold on, are you telling me you're technically a king?" It was William's turn to shake his head "I turned her down" Dean's jaw dropped "you said no to a hot as hell succubus queen? what were you? gay?" William rolled his eyes "she may have been a beauty but she wasn't for me" Dean nodded. "So what happened?" William shrugged "naturally she was baffled, then enraged. She couldn't understand how a 'suckling incubus' could refuse her"

"She's not the only one..." Dean muttered. William ignored him. "She continued to persue me and I continued to refuse her. Eventually she realized her persistance was getting her nowhere and decided if she couldn't have me then she didn't want anyone else. She wouldn't even feed. Her body grew weaker even as her lust grew stronger." Dean let out a low whistle "then how is she still alive?"

"Eventually someone forced her to feed, no one knows who but many suspect it was an Incubus in her royal court that harbored feeling for her. By then she was to far gone and went into a frenzy. She became unsatiable and her hunger turned dangerous. The more she feed the more she wanted, till paradox no longer suited her needs. She entered the human world and begun killing those she fed from or turned them into sex slaves that craved nothing but her touch until they died. Thousands of mortal lives wasted."

"How did she end up in Luxuria?"

William shrugged "She seduced and fed from the mate of a powerful witch. The witch was enraged and cursed her. She was banished to a realm and forced to feel pleasure contantly and never be sated. But it was discovered that anyone who stumbled into her realm would become trapped in endless pleasure just like her. And if they stayed to long they could never leave or...they would die".

William and Dean shared a looked that confirmed they both had the same thing on their mind: They needed to floor it and get to Lana fast.

* * *

Back in Luxuria...

(Lana's P.O.V )

Lana didn't know how much longer she could last. The two gorgeous women pleasuring her were relentless and cruel in their erotic display. They would continuously bring her to the peak of desire and then right before she could erupt into a blissful orgasm they would withdraw and leave her yearning. Her Succubi was nearly in complete control. The white of her eyes were black and her pupils were a blood red. Her wings were completely extended and her fangs ached with the need to feed. A thin sheen of sweat glistened off her body and even the feel of a bead of sweat running down between her breast was almost to much to her over sensitive skin. As she arched and withered on the floor she couldn't tell when one person's bittersweet touch ended and another began. She just knew she need to cum. So badly.

"Enough"

Ria's voice was calm but the power in it still echoed throughout the room. Immediately the hands pleasuring Lana seized, and then withdrew altogether. She groaned at their loss even as she moaned in relief. Ria stood and gave a regal wave of her hand. Amanda and Cassi bowed and promptly exited the room. Ria sauntered over and knelt by the aroused Succubus. She reached out and caressed Lana's face gently. "Poor child" she murmured, the fake sympathy in her voice making a mockery of emotions she always found rather...useless. She allowed her hand to trail down Lana's pale neck, over her collarbone and over the rise of her chest. She stopped and lifted her hand. Letting her fingers dangle over Lana's puckered nipples. "Your body so filled with arousal and yet finding no relief. So much so, that it boarders on pain" . On the last word she reached down and pinched Lana's nipple between her fingers. Hard enough to bring pain and cause the young succubus to cry out.

Ria smiled and let her hand begin traveling down Lana's body again. This time she stopped above the Succubi's hot pussy. " I bet you feel like you're about to burst, like a simple breeze would be enough to send you into a frenzy, would be enough to finally give you the relief you so desperately crave". She cupped Lana's pussy and gave a hard squeeze. Lana whimpered, to far gone to even put together a coherent thought. She just wanted the ache to stop. She didn't care how. Ria laughed and it was a beautifully cruel sound.

"What if I could give you that Lana? What if I could make it all better?" Lana nodded weakly, her body trembling with need as her succubus growled it's frustration. Ria's answering grin was victorious. Without any notice she flipped Lana onto her stomach and yanked the succubi' head back, revealing the arch of her neck and the pulse fluttering madly just beneath her skin. Her other hand yanked Lana's hip so that it was raised in the air, displaying her wet opening. Ria sank her finger deep and bared her fangs. She leaned forward and prepared to sink her fangs into Lana's neck.

"Ria!!"

Lust paused at the sudden voice bellowing her name. The familiar voice brought back memories she thought were long forgotten and a rush of wet warmth pooled between her legs. Her teeth were inches away for Lana's neck and without moving she glanced up and looked into the eyes of a man she thought she would never see again.

"Hello William".