Luxuria

Lana was experiencing equal feelings of arousal and fear. The scene before her was like a dream-scape. A light fog filled the air sometimes obscuring and sometimes revealing the bodies of men and woman taking pleasure in each other. The place in which she stood was a huge room that seemed to go on forever. It was reminisce of a ballroom slash lounge. From what she could see chaises and rugs were placed in varies spots on the floor and grand curtains hung from the walls. Lana's skin tingled with awareness and she could feel her succubus nature responding to the lust that filled the room. Her wings emerged, ripping the back of her shirt and her claws sharpened. She licked her lips and felt the tip of her fangs scrap against her tongue. She kept to the shadows, her eyes tracking the moving figures and fought to keep her head clear. Snap out of it Lana, this realm is dangerous .

* * *

(Dean's P.O.V )

Dean was so close to ripping Williams pretentious head off when he heard the slam of a door. He whipped around and frowned at the empty hallway "Lana?" William brushed past him and examined the portal door "she went through" he murmured. Dean tsked and moved toward the key pad "crap!". He felt more than heard William move towards him. Damn, the guy moved like a ghost. "what is it?" Dean moved so William could see the pad. "Look for yourself" he heard William suck in a breath "she's gone to Luxuria". Dean rammed his fist into the wall and a large round hole formed as dry wall and plaster crumbled to the floor. How could he have been so stupid? He let his emotions get to him and now Lana was alone in that godforsaken place.

Him and William shared a look and a mutual understanding for  a truce was made. They had to find Lana before Ria got to her.

* * *

Lana couldn't think, her body was on fire. Her pulse quickened with every second that passed, making her breath come out in pants. Her nipple were stiff peaks against her shirt and it was all she could do not to slide her hand between her legs and satisfy the wet ache building there. She moved through the haze taking in everything around her. She passed a chaise and need flared up inside her. A man laid on it naked except for a silver chain around his neck. He wore a look of bliss as a red haired female straddled him and lowered herself slowly over his rigid member. The girl cried out, tossing back her head. He groaned and lifted his hips thrusting up into her wet heat. His hand snaked up to pulled on the girls turgid nipple earning a soft moan from her. Lana stumbled away from them only to yelp as she almost tripped over another woman position on her hands and knees. The woman was purring in delight as a man thrust inside her from behind, screwing her with gusto.

Oh god, I need to get out of here! The succubus in Lana approved, wanting to feed now more than ever but she couldn't let herself do that. Why not? Lana frowned at the whispered voice in her head. Your a succubus, this is your nature.

who are you?

why do you deny yourself?

Lana shook her head I can't.

You can Lana I will help you.

help me?

yes my little succubi RIa will help you.

One minute Lana was in the fogged filled room and the next she was in a much smaller room. There was a throne on a dais and a beautiful woman lounged regally on the throne. "Lana, welcome to Luxuria. I am Ria, ruler of this realm but please, call me Lust." Lust had long black hair that fell in silken waves, her eyes were a light pink framed by long black lashes. Ruby red lips curled into a playful grin. She wore a thin almost translucent robe that revealed every single curve on her body.  With a wave of her hand two naked woman entered the room and bowed to her before moving to stand beside Lana. One was a blond and the other was a redhead. Lana wasn't sure what was happening but her body was to hot and needy for her to think straight.

The Blond moved to stand before her and reached for her ruined top. She pulled it over Lana's head and smiled as she dropped the thin material. Lana felt the cool air kiss her skin and released a soft moan, the blond leaned forward and gently brushed her lips over Lana's. Lana felt the redhead's hand snake around her waist and reach for the zipper on her shorts. Slender fingers pulled the zip down and slowly pushed the scrap of denim down her leg. It pooled at her feet and Lana stepped out of it. She felt soft lips press against her ankles and then track their way up to her thighs. They stopped just below her backside and she shivered as a hand ran over her back. The blond's lips moved to her neck and then lower, claiming a pearled nipple and flicking it playfully with a stiff tongue. Lana gasped, unable to do anything but receive the sweet torture. Lust was watching her was a heated gaze, her own nipples hardening in peaking arousal. Lust watched as amanda ,the redhead, peeled away Lana's black lace panties that were wet from the young succubi's arousal. Cassi , the blond, was sucking and nipping at Lana's round perky breast earning moans of pleasure.

Lana was lost to the pleasure. Her need to feed was growing more urgent by the minute. One of the woman ran a finger over her cunt and she jerked, another flood of need filing her. Then the finger entered her in one smooth motion and she cried out, her knees buckling. She slide to the floor in a boneless heap and the blond and redhead knelt beside her. She was pushed to her back and then the blond parted her thighs. Her sex was wet and glistening with desire and she sucked in a breath when the blond leaned forward and licked her inner thigh. The redhead straddled Lana's hips, and bent to trail kisses down her thighs. The blond grabbed the redheads hair and pulled her close for a kiss. They pulled apart and then bent as one to pleasure Lana's pussy. The redhead clamped her mouth over Lana's clit and sucked, alternating between gentle and hard. Lana arched her body going wild. The Redhead's position displayed her own wet core to Lana and as she sucked and lick Lana she grow more and more wet. Lana reached down and flicked her finger against the wet folds. The redhead gasped, quivering lightly before returning to pleasure Lana. The blond slid her tongue inside Lana before pulling back and sliping it back in again, fucking Lana with her tongue.

Lust watched on with approval. This was perfect, the succubus was new and had not feed..yet. Which meant she wouldn't have to wait very long. A soft laugh esaped her, drowning in the cries and moans of Lana.