Between A Rock and A Hard Place

Lana's (P.O.V)

Lana had been soaking in the bathtub for over an hour now, she had the pruny fingers to prove it, and her mind was still a sexual mess. Sighing in defeat, she stood and grabbed a towel. No need to waste anymore time pondering on things she couldn't fix right now.

Vera's (P.O.V)

Vera arched off the bed, her fingers curling in the cotton sheets as her body shuddered violently. She screamed, another intense orgasm ripping through her. Her fifth one actually, although she couldn't be sure since she had trouble keeping count after her third one. She collapsed against the bed, her skin slick with sweat and her breath escaping in shallow pants.  "mmm...darling, you never fail to please".

 A girl with silky black hair and shimmering grey eyes smiled shyly down at Vera, a light blush gracing her cheeks. "My pleasure your Majesty".

Vera laughed and reached up to stroke the girls face.  "Believe me when I say it was definitely my pleasure" she drawled, her voice a satisfied purr. She had been really worked up and in need of a...release. Which is where Fiona came in. As a trofodóti, a feeder, her sole purpose is to please her master or mistress. Trofodóti are succubi and incubi that barely made the transition, tittering on the line between human and Ubis. They tend to be weak and require great care, usually needing to feed more often than a normal incubi or sucubi would.

Vera had cared for Fiona since the trofodóti transitioned four years ago. And whenever she was tear-her-hair-out frustrated Fiona was the only one capable of calming her down. Sitting back on her heels, Fiona squirmed nervously and looked down at Vera. "Your Majesty, would you like to tell me why you required my services?"

Vera pursed her lips and thought about her previous conversation with Nolan.

* * *

"No!" Nolan said, shaking his head "I refuse to let that happen" his eyes sparked dangerously and if she was any less of a woman she would be quaking by now. "Watch your tone boy" she drawled, knowing the disrespectful term would annoy him. "Your job is not to tell me what to do, it's to advise me on the best course of action. So! if you disagree with an idea of mine I strongly suggest you reconcile your words and try again". Nolan narrowed his dark blue gaze at her but inclined his head in a show of understanding, the closest she would get to an outright apology. "I simply believe that you entering the race as a candidate is too dangerous and strongly urge you to reconsider" His voice was pinched but a definite improvement from his previous tone.

She shrugged and slide off the glass desk, sashaying towards him. "No one would know it was me! I would disguise myself as one of the current contestants" she argued. He clenched his jaw and seemed to be searching for patience. "Regardless, I don't like this idea" She pouted thinking it was pretty clever. "Well that's too bad, now isn't it? Cause my vote is final and I say we're doing it" He was silence for a moment before coming to a stand. He always towered over her but this close she had to really crane her neck to look into his face. He inhaled, which caused his chest to brush against hers, making her nipples perk up with interest. She swallowed and made a move to step back but he reached up and gently fingered a lock of her hair, effectively stilling her. She sucked in a breath afraid to so much as breathe. "As you wish your Majesty, but I am not your lap dog. What I am about to do for you is a favour."

She opened her mouth to argue his words but he put a finger over her lips. "It's a favour" he repeated "and you will owe me one in return". He leaned forward and nipped at her ear "I will collect it soon" he whispered, and then he was gone. She stood there dumbfound as her body heated up like a missile.

* * *

 Vera gritted her teeth as the memory faded. aggravating male! Yes, he was most definitely the reason she had sought out Fiona. Not only had she been frustrated, she had been aroused. So much so it had taken everything in her not to follow him and demand he fuck her right there and then. From the moment she laid eyes on him she had fallen hard. And since then she had refused to feed from another male. Choosing instead to wait for him and in the meanwhile seek nourishment from female companions. Sometimes, when she was alone, her heart ached with how much it yearned for him. Sighing she turned to Fiona and smiled softly, "one day you're going to fall in love and leave me, aren't you?" Fiona cast her a look of confusion. "Your Majesty?"

Vera shook her head and sat up, "Nothing at all my dear" swinging her legs off the bed she held out her hand for Fiona. "Shower with me?"

* * *

 Lana's (P.O.V)

Something was different. It was in their body language, their tone of voice, the very air was saturated with it. But for the life of her she couldn't grasp what 'it' was. She narrowed pale blue eyes in suspicion and folded her arms over her chest. She had long since changed into a pair of cut off shorts coupled with a basic tee, having finished training for the day. Lana watched Dean and William talking in hushed tones by the kitchen counter. It was obvious they weren't aware of her presence yet. Clearing her throat she moved from the doorway and sauntered forward, her eyes narrowing even more as they jumped guiltily apart. Huh. "What are you boys up to?" she questioned with false nonchalance. For as long as she's known the two of them they went through great lengths not to be in each others presence if it wasn't absolutely necessary.

Dean coughed out a gruff "nothing" looking for all the world, like a teenage boy caught with a dirty magazine. While William offered her a rare smile and changed the subject completely. "We need to create a training schedule for you. Figure out who will be training you on what, and when."  Lana rolled her eyes and decided to drop it for now. She'd figure it out sooner or later but right now she wanted to eat and go to bed, where she wouldn't be tempted to jump her two best friends. Yes, she needed to put distance between them before she did something she'd regret.

She started to move past Dean, intent on getting to the fridge when his strong arm banded across her stomach and pulled her back against his chest. Her entire world froze for a split second then shattered into fragmented sensations. Oh. God. Immediately her temperature flared and she had to press her lips together to keep from panting. He buried his nose in her hair and inhaled. "mmm, you smell like vanilla...new shampoo?" She wanted to reply but all she could focus on was how good he felt, pressed against her. She could feel every dip and rise of his abs, the warmth of his skin. She wanted a taste. Just a little lick.

William tilted his head slightly. A curious expression on his face as he started towards her, his steps languid, seductive. "Really?" He murmured as he stopped before her. They were so close that when he exhaled it tickled her cheeks. He lifted a hand and cupped the back of her neck, pulling her head forward slightly. His turquoise gaze held hers as his head descended. For a brief moment she thought, hoped, he was going to kiss her. He didn't. Instead, he buried his nose against the side of her neck and inhaled. Lana's lips parted on a silent moan and she basically melted against Dean. Turning liquid in his arms. "No Dean...I think it's a body wash". It was Dean's turn to lift her mass of dark waves and press his nose to the back of her neck. She could almost swear she felt his lips press against her skin. A few seconds later a raspy "you're right" sounded.

Lana squeezed her legs together as raw arousal roared through her. What was this situation and how did she escape it? Or better yet, did she want to? Oh God.