I Am Oueen

Lana's (P.O.V)

Lana grunted and tried to throw her elbow back in an attempt to dislodge William. But he had his arms banded tightly around her upper chest effectively pinning her arms. She tired to twist out of his grip instead but found that to be useless. She heard his low chuckle and gritted her teeth in irritation laugh it up jackass. Lifting her feet she swung it back into his shin and smiled when he gave a low grunt and loosened his hold she used the advantage to throw her head back connecting with his chin. He released and she spun to face him, feeling triumphant over her small victory. He swiped blood from his mouth and her smile faltered. "Oh my gosh, William I'm so sorry" she rushed him and cupped his face trying to survey the damage.

His lip was busted but it already begun to heal. In a flash he reached down and hooked his hand behind her knees. She went down, hard. Her breath whooshed out of her lungs and she squinted as the blaring sun glared down at her. Williams head came into view blocking out the ray. "Lesson number one, never let your guard down" He stuck his hand out, intent on helping her up, but when she grabbed on to it, instead of letting him pull her up she planted her feet in his stomach and shoved up even as she pulled his arm down. She used his weight against him and flipped him over her head and onto his back. "Ditto" she answered .

Popping to her feet she moved to straddle him. Pride swelled inside her as she realized she had successfully pinned him with a minute to spare. Or so she thought. Lana leaned forward to pin his shoulders to the ground only to have him swing his legs up and hook them over her shoulders. He sat up causing her to fall to her back, with his knees pressing into her shoulders. She released a squeak, surprised by the sudden movement but wasted no time bucking him off. For the next ten seconds they grappled for control, rolling around, their limb intertwining and hands grabbing.

And the strangest thing? She was getting aroused , really aroused. She knew he felt it too because she heard his sharp intake of breath. With one swift movement he rolled her to her back, his body covering hers, and pinned her hands above her head. Forcing her body to arch with the action, which pressed her closer against him. There was no way she was gonna get out of his hold so she relaxed beneath him.

William's (P.O.V)

He could smell it. Her arousal. Sense it in every movement she made, every breath she took. And his incubus approved completely. With her lush body soft and inviting beneath his it was all to easy to imagine what it would be like to have her naked and begging for her touch. She smiled,licked her lips and his gaze followed the action. All he would have to do is lean down a mere inch and he could claim her lips. "You win" she breathed "do me however you want". If he wasn't hard before, he definitely was now. Had he heard her correctly? "What?" he managed to squeeze out. "I said you win so you can train me however you want" William swallowed and shifted his hip away from her so she would feel his erection. "Right, that's what I thought you said" he murmured, she gave him a suspicious look and cleared her throat.

"You can let me-"

"Wow William, I see you're really hard at work" and if the stressed 'hard' wasn't innuendo enough, Dean's gaze fell pointedly to William's shorts. Thankfully Lana didn't seem to catch on. William turned his face away from Lana and silently bared his teeth at Dean, before rolling off Lana and helping her to her feet. "Crap, I'm covered in dust" Dean didn't skip a beat. He stepped forward practically barreling William out of the way and begun helping her brush off her skin and clothes. William wanted to snap the little fuckers neck. And just to annoy him Dean said, "let me get your back Lana" and proceeded to rub his hands down her spine, to her hips and over her ass, lingering there before continuing down her legs. All the while he was flashing a big fucking grin and staring William down as if to say "you had your fun now I'll have mine".