Crossing Lines

Lana's (P.O.V)

Oh God...

Oh good God...

Oh.  My.  God!

Lana's fingers twisted in the sheets that surrounded her and she moaned.

Her head was literally ripping apart. Okay, maybe not so literal but it sure felt like that. Groaning she rolled to her back, or at least tried to but her progress was halted by a warm brick wall. Frowning she attempted to roll to her other side. Nope. There was a stone wall on that side too. Wait...What?! Lana's eyes flew open and, in a move way to fast for her throbbing head to appreciate, flipped to her back and sat up. Her head swung right, then left, before settling forward. Her eyes widened in utter shock and confusion. W-was this another dream? It had to be...She reached up and pinched her forearm only to yelp at the sting. Okay. Okay. So not sleeping. She chanced another glance at both of them.

Dean and William were in her bed.

She was sandwiched between Dean and William.

A seemingly naked Dean and William!?

Dean was laying on his stomach with his arms around the pillow, his face buried in the center. His bare back was a breathtaking sight to take in. All rippling muscles and tanned skin tempting her to run her fingers down his spine and settle in that dip at the base where the cover bunched. Blocking her view from the rest of him. Her gaze moved to William who was laying on his back. He had one arm under his head and the other lightly gripping the cover bunched low on his waist. Holy hell the sight was glorious. All those muscles pulled taut like they were...defining every ridge of his pecs, abs, biceps....was she drooling? Oh God, okay she needed to get out of this bed so she could think clearly and figure out why they  were here. Because her head was no longer the only place throbbing... Biting her lips she slowly pulled her legs free of the covers and gasped when she realized she was only wearing her very skimpy, barely there, panties. Had they? Her face immediately flamed but she tried not to think about that. As quiet and softly as possible, she moved to her hands and knees and began a slow crawl to the bottom of the bed.

Two groans of appreciation sounded, followed by Dean's "Fuck..." and Williams "Damn..." Lana froze as mortification swept over her.

They were awake.

They were looking at her ass.

More determined than ever to be anywhere but here she kicked back into motion, only to feel hands on her. She barely got a squeal of protest out before she was once again flat on her back, the air knocked out of her. She gasped and sputtered for a moment before releasing a breathy, "what the hell?" She blinked up at the two Incubi, now hovering above her and her mouth went dry. Their eyes were gold, their expression heated. Fuck...

She had two hungry Incubi in her bed and it was clear they were thinking of making her breakfast...Problem? She really wanted to let them.

* * *

Vera's (P.O.V)

The flap of wings resonated through the air mere seconds before a loud thud sounded and she turned to see Nolan on the balcony connected to her room. She was stark naked and perched on the edge of her plush queen sized bed while her two handmaidens tended to brushing her hair and oiling her body. They paused as they watched Nolan storming towards their Queen, his expression dark. "Your Majesty?" Tamara questioned eying him uneasily. "Leave us" she said with a airy wave of her hand. They scrambled out of the room in a matter of seconds leaving her with the raging incubus. Coming to a stand, Vera shrugged on a sheer robe decorated with intricate lace patterns, and turned to face Nolan. He didn't stop until he was directly in front of her forcing her to tilt her head back to meet his eyes. His storm blue eyes clashing with her mischievous green ones.  "You spoiled brat!" He hissed, teeth clenched.