The Devil's in the Details

Ria's (P.O.V)

Ria felt a mixture of annoyance and surprise slither through her. She straightened gracefully and let her fangs retract. She held onto Lana's arm and the young succubus hung slack in her grip. William was exactly how she remembered him. Even now, after all those years, after most of her basic human emotions were long gone, she still felt that pull that drew her to him so many years ago. She took a moment to drink in his presences and revel in the desires he awakened within her. Her eyes closed as she did so, her head falling back slightly. Then quick as a whip, she snapped her head forward and when she opened her eyes they were hard and cold, devoid of any emotion.

" To what do I owe this...pleasure?" she hissed the last word making it sound sexual. A movement caught her eyes and for the first time she noticed the other male standing beside William. He too was a sight to behold. All harsh angles and hard muscles. Delicious. He was inching forward, his eyes fixed on the succubus in her hand. Ria's eyes narrowed and she flung up her other hand. He froze and gasped for air before dropping to his knees and clawing at his throat. She tsked at him and shook her finger. "I don't like little boys who attempt to stop my fun before it's even begun" she cocked her head to the side and studied him. "So, stay in a corner until you've learned your lesson". She waved her hand and he went flying through the air. He connect with the wall in the far right corner and stayed plastered against it a good twenty feet above the ground.

"Ria!! stop this!" William barked, taking two steps forward. He lifted his hands, palm out, and approached slowly. "Let her go Ria. You don't have to do this." Ria let out a humorless laugh and pinned William with a snide look  "this goes far beyond my petty whims...or feelings" at his confused expression she didn't elaborate. Let him mull over her words, the less he knew the better.  Jerking the succubus upright, she held the girl against her and ran a hand down Lana's middle. "Now answer me this...what does this girl mean to you? hmm? Why would you risk entering my realm just to retrieve one little succubus?"

William's expression became guarded and he stopped moving. His posture becoming ridged and tense as he stood a mere few feet away. But she saw it. It had been a brief flash in his eyes but he hadn't hidden it quick enough. For just a moment, pure unadulterated  love, had shone in his eyes.  Ria's eyes went wide as she stared at him. Impossible. He freely gave to this girl, something he had denied her countless times. For the first time in years something overshadowed the constant lust she always felt. White hot insane jealousy. Ria threw her head back and broke out into hysterical laughter. She laughed so hard her body shook. The dark ugly sound bounced around the room and then turned into a furious snarl. In a swift movement she slammed Lana to the ground and raised her hand, long nails becoming claws. She was going to rip the heart from the girl's chest and give it to William as a congratulatory gift.

"No!! Ria don't!!" WIlliam's steps thundered towards her but that didn't stop the movement of her hand. Just as her nails brushed against the girls tender flesh William barreled into her, sending her claws running across Lana's collarbone instead of plunging deep into her chest like she had intended. She roared with rage even as the succubus screamed in pain. William tried to pin her to the ground but this was her realm. He had no chance. A cloud of fog suddenly surrounded her, sweeping her body from under him. He hit the ground were her body was and then looked around in shocked confusion. She chuckled and moved through the fog until she once again stood over Lana. She materialized then and watched fresh horror bath Williams face. When he tried to move she sent fog his way and bound him to the spot. He struggled against  the bonds and howled in outrage.

"You are gonna watch me rip her heart out, just like you did to mine!" she snarled, grabbing up Lana. Fear replaced the horror and he cast a look to Dean. He to was struggling against Ria's hold as well, grunting with the effort. It was clear to see she was still chocking him. His face red with the lack of oxygen. It wouldn't kill him but it would weaken him remarkably. He would be of no help. Squeezing his eyes shut William yelled "I'll stay!!". Silence descended over the room and Ria tilted her head as she looked at him. "What?" She whispered, fascination layering her voice. More quietly William whispered, "I'll stay. If you let Lana and Dean go, I'll stay." he bit  out. "She means that much to you" she murmured. More of a statement than a question. "Please Ria..." William begged. 

Her gaze was stony as she looked at him. "Fine. I will release her and the incubus. In return you will belong to me, obeying my every word until I deem otherwise. Vow it." She commanded, almost giddy with power. When he hesitated she barked "vow it!" his eyes were full of hate as he said, "I vow it". She smiled cruelly  "And the bargain is struck". 

* * *

Lana's (P.O.V)

 Lana struggled for clarity when she realized Dean and William were here. For a minute she had thought she was hallucinating but when she heard Ria address them she knew for sure. They had come for her. Through a sluggish haze Lana took in the events around her. William and Ria seemed familiar with each other and that confused her even more. She wanted to ask how, why, but her body had stopped listening to her hours ago. Then even more horrifying, Dean seemed to be chocking though no one was there. She gasped, but the sound was barely audible, and then she was fading, drifting off into a state of heated desire. She needed to be touched so badly, everywhere, anywhere. A moan left her lips but no one seemed to care. Or maybe they couldn't hear her? Lana slipped back into clarity, just for a moment, and gave a blissful sigh. A hand was stroking down her stomach and she drank in the contact. More, she silently pleaded and then she was gone again.

Lana felt like she was floating on a cloud designed to stream pleasure directly into her skin, filling her with sensations that had her ridge with want. She never wanted to leave, never felt this good, never had- razor sharp pain burst through her lust filled bubble, then sent a path of flames blazing through her. Lana arched off the ground as pain radiated off her in harsh waves. She screamed loud and hard, her eyes tearing at the sensation. Make it stop...make it stop...The attack overrode the pleasure and it was like a filter was lifted. Suddenly her senses were on high alert and she was seeing, hearing, feeling everything with vivid clarity. She could hear Dean struggling to breath, see William fighting with Ria only to have her disappear and she could feel the warm trickle of blood seeping from her wounds.

"William...Dean..." she croaked, she tried to rise but the attempt was futile. Someone grabbed her neck and she was brutally yanked upwards, Ria's fingers curled around her throat in an unforgiving grip. She kicked and bucked against the woman's hold but to no avail. Ria's threat made her blood run cold but Williams words stopped her heart. For a second, she went still. Not even daring to breath. He would do what? No! she couldn't let him stay in this godforsaken place. This was all her fault! She couldn't let him pay the price. She wanted to tell him that, but she couldn't get the words out, Ria's grip was to tight. Helplessly she watched William make a deal with the devil and could do nothing to stop it. She closed her eyes as tears breached their borders and splashed down her cheeks. She had never felt so useless. The deal done, Ria let her go and she hit the ground with a thud. Pain lanced through her but she ignored it has she gulped for air and scrambled towards William.

"William! You can't do this! take it back!" she curled her fingers into his shirt and shook him "take it back!" she screamed. But he merely looked at her, his gaze distant.  "This is the only way Lana, the only way to save you" she shook her head refusing to believe that. "I'm not leaving without you William!" She felt something warm drape over her shoulder and looked up to see Dean, he had put his shirt over her, covering her nudity. "Tell him Dean! tell him we're not leaving!" William avoided her gaze and came to a stand. "Take her home Dean and don't let her out of your sight" Lana's eyes widened as she realized he really intended to stay here and let her leave. "No William, don't!" she tried to reach for him but Dean's strong arms wrapped around her and hoisted her off the ground. She twisted in his grip and tried to grab William. But he had already moved to stand beside Ria. Lana swallowed a sob and pushed at Dean "let me go! I can't leave him here! Let me go!" but Dean didn't budge. He continued to walk with her, getting farther and farther away from William. Lana broke into harsh sobs, her eyes never leaving William even when her tears blurred her vision. The last thing she saw was Ria draping her arms possessively over William, then blissful darkness consumed her and she went limp in Dean's arms.