A Queen Manipulated

Ria's (P.O.V)

Ria gasped and fisted the sheets, her body writhing and straining against the bed. Sweat coated her skin and her eyelids drooped heavily. That ballsy bastard! Rage was like a tidal wave washing over her. She didn't know if she was more mad at herself, or him. The realm was to blame, she had been here to long, had forgotten just how dangerous a Incubus could be, had forgotten that William was no longer the suckling Incubus he had been all those years ago.  Ria hissed in pain and pressed a hand to her stomach. Blood seeped through her fingers and she gritted her teeth to prevent another cry of pain. If he thought for one second that he was gonna get away with this, he was greatly mistaken. Revenge would be hers.

Three hours earlier...

His strong arms wrapped around her waist and hoisted her up. Ria squealed with delight and looped her arms around Williams neck, she wrapped her legs around his waist and feathered kisses along his jaw. Suddenly he dropped her and she gasped, bracing herself to hit the ground. The softness of her bed met her back and she laughed at her own silliness. She hadn't even realized he had moved, caught up in him as she was. He loomed over her and reached down to grab the front of her dress. It was a flimsy, sheer excuse of a dress that he had no problem ripping right down the middle. Like a curtain the dress dropped away, exposing her shapely figure to him. Ria purred seductively and raised her hands above her head, gripping one of her pillows. She watched him with hungry eyes as he removed his pants and returned to his position over her.

He was truly a sight to behold. All lean, tight muscles, strength and sexuality oozing from every pore. Finally you're mine. William leaned down to claim her mouth once more, no gentleness to be found. She liked it, she always thought love making was overrated. Being Fucked was much more fun. She ran her hands over his chest and gripped his shoulders, loving the way his skin felt beneath her fingers.

William ran a hand over her breast, cupping it in his large hands. He ran his thumb over her sensitive nipple before pinching it between his fingers. He began rolling and pulling it, creating a rhythm that sent a fresh flood of warm straight to her core. she arched into his body, pressing her breast even more into his palm. A silent plea for more. His hand was replaced by his mouth, causing her to moan at the unexpected sensation. His hot tongue laved the stiff peak before he pulled it between his teeth to nip and pull at it. She jerked at the slight pain that caused but just as quick his tongue was laving it again, soothing the ache. Lick, lick, nip, pull, lick, lick. He continued to alternate, making her squirm with need beneath him.

Ria dug her fingers into his hair holding him against her, she didn't want him to stop. His hand cupped her other breast repeating his earlier actions and sending her into a frenzy, she was strung so tight she felt like she would burst at any moment. Never before had she felt like she could cum just from have her breast pleasured, but sure enough that building ache was streaming pleasure through her body. Any moment now and she would surely brim over, would cum so hard- William released both of her breast and leaned up on his hands to look down at her. Ria blink in shock at the sudden loss of pleasure then emitted a growl of frustration.

Her body thrummed with the need to find release and for a moment she thought she might go insane. He smiled, but it was almost cruel, practically a baring of his teeth. "What's wrong Ria? Were you about to cum?" he inquired softy. His words implied he was being playful but his tone was anything but. Her pulsed quickened, a warning sign, but his hand ran up the inside of her thigh and she promptly ignored it. She raised her hips off the bed, twisting, trying to get his hand to move farther up. "...So impatient..." he placed his hand on her stomach and pushed down, effectively holding her still against the bed. "I'm  not gonna let you cum unless you beg me" Ria frowned, she wasn't about to beg him like some needy whore... "I  won't" she murmured. He raised an eyebrow, disbelief clear in his expression. "Are you sure?" without any warning he plunged two fingers inside her, eliciting a delighted cry from her.

he pushed them deeper, then slowly withdrew. Right before they slipped completely out, he thrust them forward again. He repeated the process, drawing moans from her. Every time she was about to climax he would withdraw completely. "You know what you need to do Ria..." he whispered, teasing her entrance. She clawed at the sheets unable to take anymore. "Please...please William, let me cum..." she begged, finally giving in.

He flipped her onto her stomach in one swift movement and pulled her hip back, so that she was on her knees and her ass in the air. Her chest and face were pressed against the bed making her unable to see what he was going to do next. His hand sank into her hair and fisted the locks. She felt his lips brush the tip of her ear and shivered at the contact. "You look so pathetic Ria, with your ass in the air like a dog...Your cunt wet and twitching...Is this what you want?" He shifted and she barely had time to contemplate what he intended to do when she felt him slam into her.

She cried out at the sudden intrusion, her walls squeezing greedily at him as he filled her to the hilt. His words were harsh but her body didn't care. He pulled out to the tip before driving forward again. Ria screamed in bliss, wanting, needing more. He continued to slam into her and she was helpless under his dominating plunges, a slave to pleasure. "I can feel you milking me Ria, like a dirty whore" she moaned, shifting her hips back and forth for more, unable to deny his words. She was so wet and slick that William fucked her effortlessly. His cock burying itself deep, hitting that perfect spot each and every time. She couldn't even form words, aroused as she was. She could only think about how good it felt to have her pussy pounded again, and again.

she didn't know how long he screwed her for but finally, blessedly she felt herself erupt underneath him. Cumming harder than she ever did in her life. Her body shook with the power of it, her scream deafening in the quiet. Something drove right through her back and out her stomach. For a moment all she could do was lay there as hot white pain spread throughout her body. A strangled sound squeezed through her throat as she collapsed against the bed. William pulled his hand out of her and shook the blood from it. She rolled to her back pressing her hand against her stomach in an attempt to slow the bleeding.

She looked up at him, fear, surprise, and... hurt in her expression. Large black wings fanned out from his back and his eyes were a bright gold. The tips of his fingers displayed talon like claws and she instantly realized he had used her to feed. He shook his and tsked," A succubus must never forgot that she's at her weakest during climax" he scolded, as if taking to a petulant child. "You...used..me" she croaked. Her body shuddering with pain. His expression was hard and cold as he moved from the bed. "I was simply repaying a favor" he sneered, and with that he spun on his heel and was gone...

* * *

As Ria recalled the events that transpired, her ire rose all the more. This was far from over. William knew that a being of her strength and superiority wouldn't die so easily. A wound like this wouldn't kill her, cause her great pain and discomfort? yes. Kill her? No. But he probably thought that she would be unable to retaliate stuck in Luxuria as she was. A pained filled chuckle left her lips as she thought about his naivety. He was about to find out how very wrong he was.