Something Witchy This Way Comes

Lana's (P.O.V)

"What did I tell you!" Nika shouted over the loud booming music. Lana had to admit, the place was amazing! It looked like a winter forest. The ground wasn't visible due to a thick layer of fog that swirled over it and around their ankles. It was dimly lit but whatever lighting and fixtures there was, was made to look like leaf-less trees. Those same 'trees' were placed strategically around the club and some were hollowed out to act as seating. Some were a whitish grey with the texture mimicking real bark, while the others were covered in ice and frost. It looked both magical and a bit eerie, yet strikingly beautiful. The walls and ceiling were black and dotted with realistic looking, glowing stars that gave the impression that it was the open night sky around them. As drunk as she was, she could almost believe that. Swiveling her hips in tune to the trance like music Lana flashed a smile in silent agreement before letting Nika take her hand and spin her in a slow circle.

For the first time since she left the cabin she was actually having genuine fun. She laughed, and when an more upbeat song came on, pulled Nika close so they could grind against each other to the pleasure of a few guys dancing nearby. Nika glanced over her shoulder before turning back to Lana and leaning close so she could whisper. "Don't look now, but there's two extremely hot guys practically eating you with their eyes." And because 'don't look' was the universal code for 'look right now!' Lana's gaze immeidately swung in that direction and her breath caught. In the far corner of the club, near the bar, William and Dean lounged against one of the frosted trees. Their expression unreadable but their gaze intense. So intense she involuntarily shivered, her pluse spiking a notch as a wave of arousal hit her.

It must have shown all over her face because Nika gave her a knowing look. "Your boys I assume?" Lana nodded wordlessly, finding it hard to avert her gaze. She didn't realize she had stopped dancing until Nika's hands settled on her waist and tugged her flush against her petite frame. "Hey, you're having fun tonight remember? In fact...let's show them how much." She whispered mischievously. Lana barely registered what was happening until Nika's hand was cupping the back of her neck and pulling down her head for a kiss. Their lips met and Lana's eyes widened at the unexpected contact. She stood there frozen, with her hands hanging loosely at her sides while Nika deepened the kiss. "Are they watching?" Nika murmured against her lips. Lana peeked and sure enough William and Dean were staring intently and from their expression they weren't to happy. "Yeah" she murmured back. "Good, then since we have an audience let's really sell it."

What the heck.

Lana closed her eyes and let herself get lost in the kiss. She knew it was silly, even petty, of her to kiss a girl she barely knew just to get back at them but right now it seemed like a good way to vent her frustration. Nika's tongue slipped between her lips to stroke against her own and she let it. Her hands settled against Nika's shoulders before she winced and pulled back. Something had nicked her tongue sending a soft wave of pain over the tender tissue. "What the-?" Nika gasped and gave her an apologetic look, even as she reached out to dab at the bit of blood that had spotted Lana's lip with her thumb. "Sorry, it must have been my tongue piercing" she explained, sticking out her tongue for Lana to see the small red stud. Lana opened her mouth to speak but instead a yelp escaped as she felt a strong muscular arm band around her waist and pull her away from Nika. William's unique scent of sweet sandalwood and citrusy vetiver engulfed her, removing the need for her to glance back to identify who held her but she did so anyways. Gasping as she looked up into his disapproving face. "William" she breathed, fighting the urge to melt into his embrace. Hating that she wanted to. "Lala" he answered. His voice hard as he used her nickname.

A hand grabbed her chin and she found her head being turned to face Dean's angry features. "What the fuck-" "Dean" William warned. Dean's nostrils flared before he clenched his teeth and gentled his hold. "We need to talk kitkat" He turned and eyed Nika who was wearing an amused expression. "Without your little girlfriend here." William eyed her as well and his eyes narrowed. "We'll be taking her" he announced before turning and walking towards the club entrance, Dean in tow. Everybody, even as drunk as they were, had the common sense to move out of the way. The cool night air brushed against Lana's overheated skin and she shivered, then frowned when William rubbed her bare arms in an effort to chase away the chill. It felt way better than it should have and she pulled out of his grasp. The momentum made her head spin and she swayed, causing Dean to step forward so he could clutch her close. Unable to resist, she inhaled, taking in Dean's own warm cedar and spicy oakmoss scent. Loving and hating the soothing affect it had on her. Damn it! Her mind was aware that she should be mad but her heart...it was so freaking happy.