Prelude to Desire

(Williams P.O.V )

William let Dean shove him away and didn't say anything else as he followed the brooding male outside. His own temper was barely in check but it would be stupid to go off on Lana because she choose to sate herself on a human instead of one of them, particular him. He could probably guess why she was going this route but it didn't change the fact that extreme possessiveness was washing over him right now. He prided himself on being level headed and calm but right now his composer was dangerously close to vanishing.

When him and Dean had waited to see if she would survive the transformation or not they were forced to come clean about their feelings for her and what the future held. Of course it wasn't really a secret that they were both crazy for Lana but with the upcoming tournament she would need a consort, a incubus, to provide her with strength and health whenever she needed it. Knowing Lana, she wouldn't choose just any Incubus for the job, she would choose someone that she trusted and was familiar with. She would choose one of them. But it was who she choose that was causing extra tension between him and Dean.

A part of him wanted to confess to Lana and seduce her into his arms, but him and Dean agreed they would play fair. So neither of them could confess...but anything else was fair play and he intended to do everything in his power to win her.

* * *

Lana felt the sting of Dean's words like a slap to the face. What was up with him? She didn't understand why he had to be so cruel. This wasn't something she wanted but she heard stories about what happened to newborn succubi that didn't feed. They went mad with lust while their bodies whithered and died. She'd seen it happen a few times to Succubi who lost their consort and refused to take another.

Lana shudder. This had to be done.

Lana was tense as she walked through the doors of P.O.P.

P.O.P was a building that held all the portals in and out of Paradox. What if she messed up? how would she know what to do? ugh! it was all so frustrating. She veered left only to have William grab her wrist "the portal is on the second floor Lala" . The contact sent a ripple of awareness through her, spreading a slow heat over her skin. Her breathing shuttered and she pulled out of his grasp. "r-right" she murmured "lead the way".

The corner of Willam's lip twitched and amusment was bright in his eyes. Lana blushed and narrowed her gaze on the tall blond. No doubt he sensed her reaction glad I could amuse you she snapped inwardly.

* * *

The Portal was a door. A big oak door. A complicated looking key pad was to the right of it with names of different dimensions and realms listed and small buttons beside each one of them. To travel out of Paradox you had to type in a three number code that differed for everyone and once the system accepted you it was only a matter of pressing the button to the destination you wanted. Lana typed in the code and turned to look at Dean and William while the system did it's thing. She had never been out of Paradox and even though the reason she was leaving didn't appeal to her she couldn't help feeling excited about finally seeing the human world. "What is it like?" she asked them barely muted excitement lacing her voice. Dean was the first to answer , "It's...intriguing. Their world is similar to ours but where we have two moons, they have one and their laws are vastly different" Lana was fascinated. She stepped toward Dean giddiness making her forget about earlier events "really? what else-" she was inches aways from Dean when Williams voice stopped her "Lana. You are not going there to frolic amongst the mortals. You are there to feed and then leave" He turned and pinned Dean with a sharp look "and you shouldn't be encouraging this". Lana felt shame wash over her and with it, indignation. She opened her mouth to utter a retort but Dean beat her to the punch.

"What's your problem Shore?" he growled turning to fully face William. The use of William's last name made Lana pause, her face paling. Oh, this was bad. William's jaw clenched and he stepped forward. "I don't see a problem, do you Rave?" Dean stepped forward as well bringing them a breath apart.

"The world doesn't revolve around your golden little head Shore so get off your high horse"

"be glad I'm on it cause if I ever get down it will be to plant my fist in your face"

"I'd like to see you try"

"and I'd love to demonstrate"

Lana felt a growing irritation at the testosterone fueled pissing contest I am not sticking around for this. Turning toward the portal she pressed the button for earth and yanked to the door open. She was a succubus, she could figure out this feeding thing on her own. The door closed behind her and instantly wave after wave of sexual energy heat her. She gave a startled gasp and her body started a soft tremble what the hell? She looked up and her eyes grew wide. She had a sneaking suspicion this was not earth. But if the writhing bodies and moans of ecstasy were any indication She needed to find another portal and her out fast.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

A N: (A REMINDER) If you like the series so far and want to read more remember to fan to see the next two chapters! (they have exclict content and have been set to private by Wattpad :( )

Fan, comment, vote and let me know what you think about Lana's story so far :) thanks!