Tell Me That You Love Me

part six, wow.

=~=~=~=~=

Y/N's POV (ex-girlfried)

I felt my bed dip as I blankly stared at the ceiling.

"Hey." Demi whispered as she snuggled up to my side. A small smile crawled it's way up to my face and I couldn't help the slight change of color of it.

"Hey." I whispered back, not daring to look at her.

"How was your sleep? How you feelin'?" She asked and I sighed.

"A little better but still fucked."

"Wanna watch a movie and eat ice cream?" She asked and I laughed, nodding.

"That'll be greatly appreciated."

"Okay. Pick out a movie and I'll get the ice cream." She said and went down to the kitchen while I picked a movie.

This past few weeks have been hard. Though Demi was here to keep me and my sanity acompanied, it was still pretty hard knowing I've spent my precious golden time and they just ended up cheating.

"Hey, you okay?" I was pulled out of my thoughts as Demi walked in. I couldn't help but admire her. She was so beautiful, just like always.

"What movie?" She asked as she got comfortable on my bed and opened the ice cream.

"World War Z." I replied. It's an old movie but honestly, one of my favorite zombie movies.

"Okay." She smiled. Everything seemed to glow when she's around. It's like I'm back in the beggining where butterflies were a thing for me.

Two hours later, or so, the movie was done.

"I'm tired." I yawned and looked at Demi, she was looking down.

"You okay, Dems?" I shook her shoulder but she just kept a blank face. I couldn't quite read it.

"I love you." She whispered, making my jaw drop to the floor and down the stairs, to the front door.

"Holy shit." I said, with wide eyes from the shock.

"Really?" The overwhelming feeling filling me.

"Yeah, shithead." She rolled her eyes and I giggled before leaning in to close the gap between us. Taking her by suprise, she gasped as our lips connected and I took the opportunity to enter my tounge into her mouth, exploring the oh so familiar place.

Our lips danced in sync as her hands cupped my cheek and mine around her waist, pulling her onto my lap.

"Tell me that you love me." She whispered as she pulled a away, a tear falling down her cheek. I quickly wipe it away with my thumb and pecked her lips.

"I love you." I said and leaned our foreheads together.

"I love you so so much, Demetria." I said and laughed a little from the overwhelming joy I felt.

"I thought I'd never get to do this again." I leaned to kiss her again and gripping her ass tightly, making her moan.

"Me too."

=~=~=~=~=

i was so tired of this story i literally just wrote whatever lol