I Know What You Did Last Summer

part four cuz y nuts?

=~=~=~=~=

Y/N's POV (ex-girlfriend)

I felt a rush of adrenaline as I jump around, singing. I was currently warming up for a performance here in LA. I felt nauseous, but I'll be fine.

Me and Demi are gonna be performing our hit single together.

Long title but who cares, really?
It's about a couple, the other partner being a cheater and the other knowing. Sorta, the other partner knows from the hints and clues.

We we're both okay with this, that's why we recorded it and now we're performing it.

I never really thought I'd catch up with her ever again, let alone sing our break up story. But things are going good. Nicole, my girlfriend, and I are engaged, Demi and I got our connection back, but not the intimate one of course, Demi and Wilmer seems very intimate at the moment. Too much for my liking.. Well.. Anyone's liking, really.

"5 mins, Y/N." A worker told me and I just nod, not having the energy to look up.

I took a deep breath as my eyes flutter close.

"Hey dickhead." I swiftly look to the door, where the familiar voice was. I smiled and playfully rolled my eyes when I saw Demi.

"Hi cunt." I reply, my gaze shifting to the mirror. Looking at myself, my make up perfectly done.

"You ready?" I just nod and looked down.

Suddenly I felt a weight on my hand, my gaze turned to it.

Her hand was on top of mine.

"Y/N, I need to tell you something." I look up to meet her eyes. Suddenly feeling nervous.

"I-" she was cut off by my manager.

"We need you two on stage, now."

~=Performance=~

- Y/N Y/L/N - Both - Demi Lovato -

The crowd started roaring when the music started. Excitement and an adrenaline rush flowed through my body.

"Ah-ha, hey-hey
Ah-ha, ah-ha
Ah-ha, hey-hey
Ah-ha, ah-ha"

"She knows." Demi started. She walked her way to the front from the darkness. A spotlight gazing on her.

"Dirty secrets that I keep
Does she know it's killing me?
She knows, she knows." She sang. Suddenly feeling my heart ache.

"D-d-does she know
Another's hands have touched my skin?
I won't tell her where I've been
She knows, she knows, she knows."

"It's tearing me apart." I walked in, the crowd giving me their best roar and I felt my heart skip a beat.

"She's slipping away (I'm slipping away)
Am I just hanging on to all the words she used to say?"

~=Flashback=~

"You know that I love you right?" She whispered after the shouting was over and silence took over us. We had an argument of my speculations of her cheating.

I felt my world spinning, my head pounding and my heart aching.

I just nod. Not trusting my voice from all the shouting I have done.