Be Alright

part fiveee

=~=~=~=~=

Y/N's POV (ex-girlfriend)

"Y/N!" I look up from the ground to see Nicole, my girlfriend at the time's sad and teary eyes, she ran towards me. A smile creeped it's way up to my lips as her beautiful hair flowed to against the direction she was going.

"I need to tell you something." She stated as she caught her breath when she had caught up. A puzzled look played my face as I look at her.

It was a beautiful Tuesday morning at the park. The skies were a cute shade of light blue with clouds scathered everywhere and the sun shinning at just the right amount.

"What is it, hun?" I ask as I stared at her lovingly. Wow, I look whipped as fuck.

She looks away from me, a hurt with a mixture of guilt and hesitation was written all over her face.

"What's wrong, love?" I reached for her hand. It felt cold, like it wasn't the same. Something was off. Something was wrong.

She pulls away as I wonder what was on her mind.

"I made a dumb mistake." Her voice broke and tears fall freely down her cheeks. Her feet trembled but luckily I had caught her.

"W-what do you mean, hunbuns?" I ask, worry laced around my voice.

"I cheated." She hysterically cried as I felt the color draining from my face.

~=Skip to a few days later=~

"Y/N!" I was pulled out of my thoughts as Demi called for my attention.

"Huh, what?" I ignorantly say as I kept staring at my phone.

"You literally have been staring at your phone for the past hour now. And look at the horrible bags under your eyes, are you okay?" She worriedly shouted at me like the good friend she is.
I couldn't help but skip a beat at her care for my health, physically and emotionally.

I stare at her blankly and blinked a couple of times.
"Nicole cheated on me." I finally blurted out as tears start running down my cheeks, yet again.

"And I forgave her. I wanted to try again. I was willing to let her fall inlove with me again and start fresh. But she pushed me away but then I have this little hope in me she'd call." I cried as Demi pulled me into a warm hug.

"Hey, shhh. It's okay, I'm here for you, love." Even crying over an ex that I actually loved, she still manages to let the butterflies let loose down in my stomach.

"I know you love her but, sorry to say,  It's over mate. It doesn't matter anymore, just put the phone away. I know it isn't easy to walk away but let her go, love. It'll be alright." She told me as I soaked her shirt with my tears.
Look, even though I have came to the conclusion that I'm in love Demi again, I still love Nicole and it still hurts as fuck.

~=Flashback=~

I still look back at all the messages she had sent me. And I know it wasn't right if I wanted to move on, but it was all fucking with my head.
And everything deleted like the past, it was gone.

I heard laughter as I scrolled through all the memories. I look up to see her, all smiley and goofey, that made a smile on my face that soon turned into a frown as a guy snaked his hands around her waist.

"You're fucked up!" She laughed, her wide smile made it evident she was happy.
A sudden rush in me said I should go up to her and say 'hi' but another was saying it was a bad idea.

Me being the dumb person I am, I went up to her.

"Nicole." I breathe out and she turned to me as color drained from her face.

"Y-Y/N?" She stutters and I slightly smile.

"Can I talk to you, maybe?" I say and look behind her to look the guy in the eyes. "Alone, maybe?"

She just nods and motion for the guy to go as we talk.

"I'm willing to start again, I'm willing to forgive you. Just, please, comeback. I love you too much to throw out of my life. Please?" I say as my hand groped her cheek and caressed it. But there was something off, her eyes didn't sparkle like they used to. She was moving on.

"I'm sorry Y/N, it's over between us. I am so sorry." I felt a tear run down her cheek, falling to my hand. And with that she ran away.
She'll never be coming back again.
Forever away.

~=End Flashback=~

"But I don't think I'm crying about my love for her anymore." I say as I calmed down and pulled away. Demi's face painted with confusion.

"It's not the fact that she kissed him yesterday. It's the feeling of betrayal, that I just can't seem to shake. And everything I know tells me that I should walk away. But all I want to do is to stay.

"It's gonna hurt for a bit of time. You'll find another and you'll be just fine, let her go. It'll be alright." She encourages and I smile as I looked up at yer beautiful face.

"Have I ever told you you're so beautiful?" I suddenly ask, making a suprise face from her.

"Yeah, actually." She giggled.

=~=~=~=~=
t

his is actual crap but there's more craps coming up lol