Baby

I want some drama drama

=~=~=~=~=

Your POV (friend)

"Y/N, I need to talk to you." She cried at the door step and it took everything in me not to just hold her.

"I can't, Demetria. You know this." I said, feeling a stinging sensation in my eyes.

"Y/N. Please. I need you." She cried. She looked so broken. As if she was a fragile cracked piece of glass that could break with any motion you take. But I had to stay strong.

"I-i'm sor-ry" I couldn't take it no more, a few tears slipped. Slowly closing the door, I peaked out to see her crumble down to the hardwood floor my porch was made with. When the door closed and I slowly slid down it. I sigh as I thought of every memory, every new feeling, the things we would do.

~=Flashback=~

"Stopppp" She laughed, almost crying, as I was stradling her and tickling her sides.

"Tell me you love me first!" I grinned down at her, chuckling slightly.

"Ok ok, just stop" I stop tickling and got off her, she then looked at me. "Ok, I love-catch me if you can!" She laughed, got up as swiftly as a blink and I tried to catch up as fast as I could.

~=End=~

"I'm sorry" I whispered repeatedly, mostly to myself. "I'm so fucking sorry I hurt you." I shook as I cried, slowly starting to sob my heart out. It ached for her touch.

~=Flashback=~

"Hey, you should do that." I felt her look down at me, I kissed her scars.

"Stay strong, Demzoids" She smiled and looked back at the tv screen.

"I love you" She randomly mummbles a few moments later.

"I love you too, boo" I smiled, pecking her lips"

~=End=~

"I'm sorry for not accepting." I sobbed. Crawling to the couch so I could crumble in comfort, unlike Demetria.

~=Flashback=~

"Y/N?" She called for me and I looked up at her.

"Hm?" I hummed. Asking for her to continue. And so she sighed, her hand frustratingly rubbed her face.

"What are we?" She shakily asked. I froze.

"C-can I be honest?" I asked her pleadingly and she nodded. "I don't know. But what I do know is I love you. I just haven't figured out if that's as a friend or more." She nodded, understandingly. I always love how we were so honest and don't take to heart everything we do or say. Although the heart wants what it wants.

~=End=~

"If only, oh if only you were mine." I cried, my shaking figure cuddled up to a pillow.

~=Flashback=~

"You're so cute." He pecked the tip of her nose as she giggled.

"Thank you, baby" She bashfully blushed, smiling.

"You two are the cutest." I sent them a fake ass smile, jealousy taking over me. Well, I mean, who wouldn't be jealous? I could do her better than he could ever do. I'm probably bigger than him! He probably has a small dick. I could also probably out do treating her. I mean, I have the money, the things, the dog, the care, and mostly the love! I fucking love her! Urgh!

"Hey, you ok?" I was pinned out of my thoughts. I shook my head and sent a smile their way.

"Yeah, so how was tour by the way?" I asked, changing the subject.

~=End=~

"But I'm already someone else's baby" A few more tears fell out of my dehydrated body. I just stared at the wall. Tired as hell.

~=Flashback=~

"But I.. I-i want to be more than friends.." She stuttered as we were talking about stuff and it lead to us talking about our feelings for each other.

"Demetria." I warned.

"I-i can't help my feelings, Y/N. Y-you know this." She cried with a few tears and I sighed.

"Just when I'm in an actual real relationship. Really, Dems?" I was beyond frustrated, and she knew it.

~=End=~

"Our last dance." I mummbled. "Our last chance."

~=Flashback=~

I smile as the slow music filled the air.

"May I have a dance, m'lady" I asked, like the gentlewoman I am.

"Of course" She smiled and so she took my hand and we went into the dance floor.

"I honestly don't know how to dance." I lowly chuckle and she giggles.

"I'll teach you, it's easy." She said.

She thought me everything I know.

As we were dancing, I did what the movies did, we span around the dance floor and I slowly and safely lowered her down. We stared into each other's eyes. Searching for the courage for someone to ask the question.

But it never happened.

It never did.

It won't probably ever will.

~=End=~

"It's hard to say it's over. For me and you." I closed my eyes.

"I'm sorry you fell through the loops of my hands like I did with you." A tear fell of my eyelids.

"But I'm already someone else's baby." I whispered. Opening my eyes, I stood up. Layimg on my bed, in the person's arms that I would forever be with from now on.

And sadly, it wasn't Demi. 'Cause I'm already someone else's baby.

=~=~=~=~=

I hope this was good!
I also don't edit my chapters, so sorry for the wrong grammars and spellings. Hope it's ok. :)

Don't forget to vote and comment about you thoughts and suggestions!