Thinking Of You

Hello, did ya miss me? :)

=~=~=~=~=  

Your POV (girlfriend)

"Babe, you ready!?" I shouted from the bottom of the stairs as I wait for my girl. It's me and Demi's first karaoke night and let me tell you that the excitement I feel right now is out of this world right now. Not only do I get to hear my little angel's voice, but I get to hang out with her friends and possibly family. Now this isn't the first time I meet her family, but that was a disaster that I don't really want to talk about.

"Readyyy!" I hear her shout and came stumbling down the steps, slipping at the last step but thank God I caught her.

"Slow down, cutie" I giggled as I look down at her tomatoed face, what Maddie, her sister, would always tease her with.

"S-shall we go?" She said while dusting off her imaginary dust from her skirt and so I chuckled.

"Sure, tomato face" I said and walked to her. She slapped my arm.

"Hey! That's not very nice"

"You hitting me is not very nice" I pout and she laughed.

"Whatever dork!" She ran to the car like a little kid, making me smile. I swear to God I'm dating a child.

"Ready to sing?" I asked as I start the engine.

"Always" She replied, looking out the window with a face I can't quite read so I shrugged it off.

~=Karaoke=~

"So, watcha wanna sing?" I ask Demi as she sat on my lap looking for a song in the song book.

"Hmm.." She hummed in response as she thought about it.

"Ahah! Thinking Of You by:Katy Perry" She smiled and put the song on reservation.

As Sirah, one of Demi's bestfriend, finished her song, Demi grabbed a mic and waited for her song to start.

Music starts to play as Demi got comfortable on the little stage in our reserved private room.

Comparisons are easily done
Once you've had a taste of perfection
Like an apple hanging from a tree
I picked the ripest one
I still got the seed

She sang the first verse, emotion radiating off her as she sang every word.

You said move on
Where do I go?
I guess second best
Is all I will know

I smile, thinking how much I already care for this woman. I mean, if you ever had a chance to date this amazing, talented and beautiful girl, who would pass it? That, for sure, wouldn't be me.

Cause when I'm with her
I am thinking of you
Thinking of you
What you would do if
You were the one
Who was spending the night
Oh I wish that I
Was looking into your eyes

I heard her belt out the chorus. I close my eyes, enjoying her sweet voice sing.

You're like an Indian summer in the middle of winter
Like a hard candy with a surprise center
How do I get better once I've had the best?
You said there's tons of fish in the water
So the waters I will test

I love hearing her voice, it just makes me so happy for some reason.

She kissed my lips, I taste your mouth, oh
She pulled me in, I was disgusted with myself

I frown at the lyrics that my eyes shot open. I felt the emotion she put into the song. My heart ached. Does she mean every lyric?

'Cause when I'm with him, I am thinking of you
Thinking of you
What you would do if
You were the one who was spending the night
Oh, I wish that I was looking into your eyes

Her voiced cracked, I frowned even more. What the hell, man?

You're the best
And yes, I do regret

That just hit me with a ton of bricks, holy cow.

How I could let myself let you go
Now the lesson's learned
I touched it, I was burned
Oh, I think you should know

I think I'm just getting insecure. I mean, she does sing her heart out no matter what song it is... right?

'Cause when I'm with him, I am thinking of you
Thinking of you
What you would do if
You were the one who was spending the night
Oh, I wish that I was looking into your eyes

Every word is eating me up, does she really mean it?

Looking into your eyes
Oh, won't you walk through
And bust in the door and take me away
Oh, no more mistakes
'Cause in your eyes, I'd like to stay

She smiled when she finished and I sent it back to her, but I think she knows it isn't genuine.

She walked up to me and frowned.

"Why are you frowning? Was I bad?" She asked, worried for some reason.

"No, I'm just confused"

"About?" The lyrics.

"How are you so good?" I gave her the biggest yet fakest smile that I could muster. She seems to be convinced though so she laughed.

"Whatever you say" She rolled her eyes.

"I love you" She suddenly mutters as Matthew went up next and she cuddled up into my side.

"I love you too" I smiled, a genuine one. That was all the comfort I needed.

=~=~=~=~=

This is crap lol

Sorry I've been gone for a while now, my phone broke and I'm currently using eaither my grandma's phone (ikr) or the computer. It's hard trying not to get caught lol

I don't want them to know I write smut and fan fic lol