Burrito

part 2 hihi

=~=~=~=~=

Your POV (girlfriend)

Gracefully roaming my hands all throughout her body, she kept moaning into the kiss. Smirking knowing the effect I had on her. She tugged on my shirt and I pull away from her and pulled my shirt out of the way for more skin contact.

"You gonna fuck me so hard papi?" She asked as she ran her hand through my abs. I growled at her and forcefully took her lips to mine.

My hands slowly found their way to the back of her, she arched her back and I unclasp her bra and threw it somewhere in the room.

Removing the trunks I had on and the briefs as well.

Taking her perky nipples into my mouth, she let out a moan and pulled her head back as I harshly sucked.

"Ohh fuckk." She dragged her words, moaning out my name every once in a while as I kept playing with her lovely perky breast.

After giving the attention her breast, oh so, needed, I slowly went down on her and left heated trails of light kisses down to her hip bone. I kiss one last time before taking the strap of her bikini bottoms in between my teeth and slowly pulled them down with the help of the both of my index finger.

She let out a whimper and bucked her hips when the warm air from my breathing hit her to the core.

"Holy shit." She bit down on her lip and closed her eyes as she felt the pleasure.

Slowly licking her folds, she involuntarily pushed her hips up to the air for more. I giggled as she whimpered.

"Are you just gonna sit there and tea-" She cut herself off with a loud moan as I sucked on her bud and pushed two fingers inside of her.

No way she gonna catch an attitude with me.

"Oh, daddy!" She kept moaning and I smirked knowing I was the reason from all her pleasure. I picked up my speed and slammed my fingers right into her.

"Just fuck me already!" She said and I pulled away, making her groan a little.

"Hands and knees, my sweet little girl." I smile to her and she was quick to obey.

Her wetness dripped down her thighs and I felt myself get harder than I already am.

"Fuck." I said as I lined myself to her center and slowly pushed through. Feeling her walls practically choke me, I slapped the hell out of her butt cheek earning a moan from her.

"Oh, fuck me hard!" Quickly picking up my speed, I slammed into her, making her all scream and go crazy.

"Oh, I'm so close." She screamed through the loud banging of the bed to the wall. I took my thumb and pushed it to her clit, making her climax and cream all over me. With a couple more thrusts, I followed after her and laid down beside her collapsed body.

"Baby, you wore me out." She mumbled and she snuggled right to my side and I was quick to wrap my arms around her.

"Yeah, you look like a soggy burrito right now." I said and chuckled, earning a slap on the chest.

"Still really good though, baby." I giggled and she glared st me through her tired eyes. I smile and kissed her forehead.

"Go get some rest, my soggy little burrito." And with that, she was out like light.

=~=~=~=~=

hurricane demi is a coming in Will & Grace