Cheating

hey.

=~=~=~=~=

Y/N's POV (girlfriend)

I was too naive.

All the signs were there. Coming home late at night, the distance and the tension she had left me when we were together.

Everything's just a blur, I felt my world spin at the thought of her coming home, tonight, with the girl or guy she's cheating with.

I silently cried, sitting on the couch, waiting for them to just barge in the front door with their lips locked.

I looked at the suitcase I've packed, all the essentials I needed were in there.

Suddenly I heard a loud bang, the front door was open. Then their lips smashed together and it made a sound I thought only we should make. Well, for me, yes, but for her? It was a no.

I didn't even flinch. I felt numb, my tears stopped flowing and I felt my world spin.

This was the moment I've been waiting for since my suspicions. I'm going to catch her in the act.

I wanted to catch her so she didn't have the ability to lie to my face about me just being paranoid as fuck.

"So where's that soon to be ex-girly of yours?" An unknown low voice ask, as kiss noises was heard once again.

"She told me her shift would end at 7am." My lover, or so I thought, said in between their make out. By now they were in the living room, on the floor with the unknown guy ontop and the cheater being straddled.

"She loved it when I was dominant." I thought to myself.

"Actually she's right here." I stood up and turned around to be faced with the horrifying scene. She looked at me in shock, her eyes wide and her body stiffened.

My face was calm, but my eyes screamed for help from the hurt.

"How long?" I sighed and looked away. I felt their burning stare at me.

"3 months little girly." The man said. I mean, she was her type. Big, muscly man. Jet black hair with a dreamy smile. I just would've never thought she'd trade the oppurtunity to be with someone that loved her with their whole fucking life and was with her through out the lows and highs when no one was there with her, to a play-fucking-boy that'd probably end up hurting her. Well this time, I wasn't going to be here to pick up the pieces. No, not anymore.

"Okay.." I whispered and sighed. Walking to the front door.

"Goodluck for the both of you. I hope your fucking happy, Demi. I really hope you are." I said and walked out the door, never looking back, never again.

=~=~=~=~=

I'm waiting for a new phone so I can make a new account and start fresh. Idk I just thought of it and found it refreshing.

Don't forget to vote and comment what you thoughtttt! :)