She Didn't Make It

Enjoy ;)

=~=~=~=~=

Demi's POV (girlfriend)

I sigh as I sat down on the couch in my living room.

"She didn't make it, Nick" I said softly as I melt down on the couch.

"What?" Nick said and I look at him with my devastated eyes and saw he had a shocked expression.

"I don't know what to do anymore. My stomach hurts just thinking about all of this" I sigh and rubbed my face with my hands as I sat up.

"I'm sorry, Demi. But it was her time" He said with a sad smile as he sat next to me and comforted me.

"What?" I asked, obviously confused as fuck.

"I-i thought Y-y/n was d-dead..?" He stated, well, more like questioned.

"What?!" I got up from the sit "Oh God, No! She's not dead!" I said and he gave me a confused look.

"Well, I-i thou-" I cut him off.

"I was talking about Y/N not making me a sandwich" I said as I laughed my ass off. "Oh my God, I can't believe you thought Y/N was dead" I started even laughing more, my eyes were at the verge of tears.

"Ha ha ha, Demetria" He rolled his eyes at me and stood up. "Asshole" He muttered then smiled shaking his head walking to the kitchen.

Y/N walked in. "Here you go, Boo" She said and handed me a sandwich "What's so funny?" Nick walked in the living room again and sat down.

"You made me a sandwich!" I clapped my hands and could imagine the sparkle on my eyes.

I told Y/N everything that happened with Nick and we both started laughing our asses off.

"It ain't that funny" He rolled his eyes again and giggled.

"Whatever you say, Jonas" Y/N smiled and went to go upstair. "I'ma go for a shower, you coming?" She asked me.

"Sure" I said but heard Nick say it too. If looks could kill, Nick would be 6ft under me.

"Jeez, I'm just kidding" He put his hands up in defence and I shook my head.

"You better be, Jonas" I said and ran upstairs with Y/N.

=~=~=~=~=

I have to sleep so I'll probably make up my mind tomorrow. Maybe leave STTOG and just doscontinue it and proceed with my life with this one or delete it and use this.. probably will leave the other one up, idk yet. Until then ☺ Bye~