Insecurities

Sorry I haven't updated in a good while :)

=~=~=~=~=

Your POV (fiancè)

I sigh, like an obesed dog, when my bare foot touched the soft carpet scattered around the living room.

"Finally" I smile to myself as the thought of relaxing inside my new home I share with my soon to be wife came rushing through my mind.

I went to put my stuff away and head for the stairs, going up I saw the door, to my shared room, opened.

"Hey, D. I'm home babes" Softly greeting her, a smile crept through my lips when I saw my beautiful fiancè's figure in the dark.

"Hey, sweets?" I called for her with a cute pet name, she didn't reply. I cautiously stepped closer and closer, eventually placing my hand on her shoulder, she flinched and I swiftly pulled my hand back from her shoulder.

"What's wrong?" I said and she turned her head to me. I saw the tears streaming down her cheeks and so I frowned at the sight.

"Why're you crying, sweets?" I ask as I place a hand on her cheek so she'd focus on me. She shook her head so I decided to sit next to her, instantly she climbs up to my lap and straddles me, placing her head in the crook of my neck, I kiss her forehead and we stayed silent.

A few moments later, I spoke. "I love you"

"I missed you" I smile and look down to see her already looking up at me.

"Well, I'm here now" I smile and so does she. "Now, can you tell me why you were crying?" I asked softly, careful not to pressure and scare her.

She just nods and started speaking. "I was going through the comments" She looked down on her lap, feeling embarassed. "Again".

"You know you're beautiful, right?" I reassured her and she looks up at me and nods.

Confusion took over my face and her lips quivered. "What did the comments say?" I ask and a lone tear fell down her vibrant cheek.

She just pointed to the phone and so I took it. Opening it with her passcode being the word 'cunt', it was unlocked.

As I was scrolling through the comments, by brows furrowed and I frowned.

"Don't listen to this people, Demetria" I sternly, yet softly and carefully told her. 'Cause I knew that one raise of a voice would break her down when she's this vulnerable. Speaking from expirience.

"But I'm not g-good enough for y-you, I don't d-deserve you." I just kissed her, and, to my suprise, she didn't return the gesture so I pulled back.

"I swear to God, Demetria. If you leave me again because of this I will never forgive you and myself, not only did I fail to show how worthy you are for anybody's love but for you to see that you are the only best thing that could ever happen to me." Tears fall freely down my cheeks and so did she. Shaking her head as she sobbed.

"I can't loose you, not again." I said as she stands up from my lap. I grabbed her hand, softly, but she pulled it away, aggresively but not too aggresive to hurt me.

"But you deserve someone better, treating you like the queen you are, than the trash I am. I ain't worth it for your tears. I'm so sorry, Y/N." Her voice breaking made my heart break, piece by piece. She grabbed an already packed suitcase, that I didn't even noticed, and walked to the door. She looked back at me.

"I guess that means I'm screwed." I softly said and look down, tears falling down on my lap. "Because you're the best."

And with one last look, she left.

"Please, don't leave me." I whispered and just made a ball to myself to slowly cry my days away.

=~=~=~=~=

Hope I didn't dissapoint :)
Don't forget to vote and comment of what you thinkkk!