Sick

Enjoyyyy :)

=~=~=~=~=

Your POV (Girlfriend)

Keys rattling..

I can hear my heels clicking..

I sigh, loudly like an obesed dog that just woke up from a nap. Feeling grumpier than an old lady.

I just want to get home and cuddle with my girlfriend, is that too much to ask for? I had a long ass day.

I started the car and and pulled out of the parking lot.

Oof, traffic.

Oh goodness, I hate traffic. I mean, it's almost midnight yet there's still a whole lot of people. I scoffed at the thought of socializing. I know, I'm a major introvert.

"Grrr" My stomach growls at the lack of contents in it. "Damn, I'm fucking starving" I mutter to myself and thought to treat myself.

I went to a drivethru and got myself a meal to devour. I started eating while driving. I know, dangerous but I'm starving out here!

I pull up in the garage, finally, and went straight in the house as I got out of the car.

I walked in the room I share with Demi and saw her sleeping. A smile crept up my face as I walk over to her.

"Hey goddess" She stirred a little and opened her eyes, a smile crept on her gorgeous face.

I kiss her forehead and felt the abnormal temperature she has, making me pull away quickly.

"Demi your so hot!"

"Thank you baby" She smiled weakly. Wow, so weak, yet so strong.

"I"m serious DemDems, you're running down with a fever" I said and went to get paracetamols.

I gave her some medicine and water.

"Have you eaten?" I asked while putting my pajamas on. She just nods and closed her eyes. I walk over to her.

"You're so beautiful" I said and climb under the covers. "I love you"

She stirred and snuggled up to me. "I-Love-You-More" She said between pecks on my cheek.

"I can't kiss your lips" I pout.

"I'm sorry" She said and looked at you.

"Oh God, you don't have to be sorry, Booboo" She giggled at the petname and nods.

"Goodnight Dems" I peck her forehead and she snuggles into me more.

"Night" I heard her mutter from my chest, where her head is at.

There's nothing like a comfortable and loving cuddles, from a love one, after a very exhausting day.

=~=~=~=~=

What is this? 😂 I don't even know.

I'm draning out of Ideas, suggest an imagine? Dms are always open.

Also I didn't make much Imaganines this past week 😂 Oh God I'm sorry, oof. Anyways I'm going back to hell tomorrow so I'm a little down but I get to see my friends, I think they still are? Bye 😂