S E V E N

I could hear hysterical crying and I knew it was Britney. I'm pretty sure this bitch is making up some shit lie to get her out of this so I could be the one to blame. I mean, no one's going to believe me. I'm always getting into fights, always getting detention, being sent out of class, you name it. But I never let my grades fall behind. Never.

"I'm going to beat up Chelsea again," Aliyah mutters beside me on my left. I turned to look at her. She was beyond pissed and I knew if I tried to talk or ask her something, she would explode. She's been mine and Yasmin's best friend since 3rd grade, we know how she works.

I turned to look at Yasmin to see her beyond furious. Yup, no point in talking or asking them anything. Her face was literally red and there was going to be a bruise right below her cheek. They didn't look as bad as the other three girls inside Browns room. They were all fucked up. Clothes torn, hair messed and ripped up, finger nails broken, bloody noses, scratch marks, you name it.

The door finally swung open and all three girls walked out with smug smirks on their faces. I knew we weren't going to win this. Aliyah and Yasmin got into many fights as I did. We were the three musketeers so whenever one of us did something, the other one was there to have our backs.

All three of us stood up and walked towards Browns office. We all stepped in and took a seat in front of him.

"Girls," he starts. "You guys have been in more fights than I can seriously count and remember. You guys have been in so many fights since freshmen year until now. It needs to stop. You guys are seniors. You guys can't keep using violence to solve everything." 

Honestly, I almost regretted fucking Britney up. 

Key word: almost.

"I can't expel any of you. You guys are on my top list of good grades and high GPA's. A lot of colleges want you but your guys' records are terrible," he said truthfully and I couldn't help but laugh. Even Brown laughed along with me. 

"But seriously, stop. Violence isn't going to solve anything. Ignore Britney. I know she can be a...." he trailed off, trying to find the right words but I finished it for him.

"A bitch, a snobby, manipulative scarecrow, a big fat freaking whore," I said, smiling.

"Uh, no. That's not what I was going to say," Brown chuckles awkwardly. "Anyways, the other girls have 3 days of detention, sadly for you 3, you guys are cleaning the boys locker rooms."

Wait. Hold up. Did I hear him right?

"Clean the what now?" I asked incredulously. I'm pretty sure I heard him say 'girls lockers'. Right? Right?!

"Boy's locker rooms," he confirmed. 

"You have got to be fucking with me," I muttered dryly. 

"I wish I was but I'm not. You guys are starting after school. Dismissed," he finalized. Great. Just fucking great. The boys locker rooms. Do you know how disgusting that is?!

Boys are pigs. Oh no. Zachary and the boys have basketball practice. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. And there's football players in there too!! This isn't good. And Jacob's going to be in there. The universe seriously hates me.

"It's not all that bad, D. There's going to be hot boys," Aliyah wiggled her brows suggestively to try to ease the situation but I groaned loudly. "It's not okay. Jacob's going to be in there since he has football practice and then Zachary and the boys have basketball practice. Do you know how embarrassing it is to be in a sweaty, heated room filled with boys?" I asked incredulously.

"Sí. Sí. It's going to be amazing, chica," she said dreamily and I slapped her upside the head. 

"Quit being a dirty hoe and help me get this turned in to Mr. Kinkle," I muttered before we all walked out of the office and to our destination.

****

I'm dreading this already. Who in their right minds assigns three girls to clean a boys locker room filled with half naked boys as punishment? I mean, if it was with Dave Franco, Chris Hemsworth, Liam Hemsworth, Zac Efron, Justin Timberlake, Paul Wesley, Ian Somerhalder, Brad Pitt, Justin Bieber, Shawn Mendes, shit I'd be okay with it. 

But these are boys. From our school. That we see everyday.

"I think I'm going to be sick," I said as I clutched onto my stomach tightly. 

Aliyah rolled her eyes as she coolly stepped up to the boy's locker room, pulled the door open and walked like she owned the place. "Quit being dramatic."

Every pair of eyes turned to look at the three of us, including a shocked and confused looking Zachary--who was shirtless--along with Noah, Jay, and Damon. Um...

A few guys whistled and I scrunched my face up in disgust when a guy walked passed me with only a towel around his waist. Some of the guys whistled as the others stared confused.

A guy walked passed Yasmin and whistled. 

"Damn papi, where you from?" Yasmin teased. 

Out of nowhere, Damon came up from behind her and gripped onto her arm tightly before dragging her somewhere in the far back where no one usually was at.

That left Aliyah and I but she was too busy engrossed in a conversation with Jay that I was now by my lonesome.

"Come to see me?" His voice whispered in my ear and I immediately turned around to see a smirking Jacob. 

I irritatedly grinded my teeth together. "Get the fuck away from me."

"Awww, what's wrong baby? Don't you miss me?" He pouted as he rubbed up on my arm.

"Get the fuck away from her," a deep voice said from behind me. I didn't even have to see his face to know who it was. 

"Or what Kalinski?" Jacob taunts. 

"You don't want to know," Zachary said as he stepped closer to me. I felt his whole front pressed securely to my back and I can see Jacob clench and unclench his fists.

"What? You guys a thing now? Is that why you don't wanna get back with me?" Jacob said, anger rolling off of him. Man, if we were in a cartoon, I swear you would see smoke coming out of his ears and nose.

"No-"

"Yes," Zachary answered his question, making me freeze in my spot. He did not. Please, no.

"What?" Jacob asked. 

"You heard me," Zachary stated, bored as if the conversation was boring him which I'm pretty sure it was. Jacob stares at me but I couldn't look at him. I was too caught up in my thoughts to even process anything at the moment. Why would he say that? Especially when we both despise each other. We both literally want to rip each other's throats out.

"Whatever," Jacob muttered as he walked away.

Wow, what the hell just happened?!?!

~~~~

🍯Honey Love🍯