T W E N T Y-E I G H T

"My water just broke," Scarlett screamed. Zachary and I both jumped up from the couch where we were cuddled up, and ran straight into Scarlett's room. She held onto her stomach as her legs were spread apart from the water on the floor.

"I'll call Easton," Zachary said in a panic as he tried to dial Easton's number but Scarlett screamed. "Just get me to the hospital," she said out of breath. Zachary and I both grabbed her and helped her down the stairs and into the car. We both got in and headed straight to the hospital as I dialed Easton's number.

Three rings later, he picked up. "Hey, what's up D?"

"Scarlett's water broke and she's going into labor. We're heading to the hospital right now," I rushed out. 

"Okay. I'm on my way," he said as he clicked. 

"Easton's on his way to the hospital," I told Scarlett but all I got in return was a loud scream and heavy breathing.

We finally pull up to the front of the hospital and I quickly help Scarlett out and into the hospital. "WE NEED A DOCTOR. MY SISTER-IN-LAW IS GOING INTO LABOR," I screamed maniacally, causing a lot of the people's attention towards us. 

Just then a nurse wheeled in a wheelchair and I quickly help her into it.

"Where's Easton?" She cried out as she squeezed my hand. I think my blood circulation got cut off. Not the time, D. Right. 

"I'm here baby," Easton said as he rushed over to her, grabbing her hand. 

"Are you the husband?" The nurse asked. 

"Obviously," I shouted at her. "What does he look like? Her dad?"

The nurse stared at me like I was crazy before she quickly wheeled Scarlett away as I stood there breathlessly. 

"I called the rest of our friends. Should be here in any minute," Zachary said as he pulled me along with him to sit me down. "That was hot."

I turn to look at him and scowled. "Shut up."

"Don't bite me," he joked, throwing his hands up in surrender. I rolled my eyes before placing my head on his shoulder. "I'm really hoping it's a girl," I said out of the blue. 

"I bet it's a boy," he argued. I removed my head from his shoulder and stared him down challengingly. 

"50 bucks it's a girl," I betted. 

"50 dollars it's a boy," he shot back.

We stared each other down, none of us breaking eye contact before saying, "Deal."

"Scarlett's in labor and here you guys are, making bets," Alex shook his head. Zachary and I both turned our gaze to the rest of our friends who surrounded us. I noticed Hayes' gloomy expression and I frowned. "What's up Hayes?" 

"Nothing," he tried shrugging it off but I pulled him towards me and placed him in the seat next to me. 

"Start talking," I ordered.

"She cheated on me," he sighed heavily. That bitch. I'm gonna give her a piece of my mind when we go back to school tomorrow. 

"She doesn't deserve you, Hayes. You're a great guy. She's missing out on something amazing and that's her loss. Trust me, there's plenty of girls out there," I nudged his shoulder, smiling at him. 

"Yeah, I know but I actually liked her. I thought she was different," he sighed. "Guess I was wrong."

"Don't let looks fool you," I said.

"What? Who said-"

I narrowed my eyes at him and he sighed defeatedly, knowing I was right. 

"Okay. Fine. But I still liked her though," he shrugged. 

"Really? Did you?" I pressured. He stayed silent, confirming my suspicions that he only liked her for her looks. "But she still cheated though," he brought up and I couldn't argue with that. Cheating is disgusting and I'm fully agreeing with him on that.

"How is she?" Jay asked as he took a seat next to Zachary. I got up to give all the boys privacy and pulled all the girls with me. Including Zelda. 

"I think Scarlett's going to have a girl," Zelda said as she held my hand. "I think so too but your brother says it's a boy," I squatted down so we were the same height. 

"Stupid, Zachy. He's wrong," she pouted. 

"He's wrong," I agreed.

"Um, is it okay if we talk?" Yasmin asked, pulling Aliyah and I farther away from the boys. 

"What's wrong?" Aliyah asked. 

Yasmin was on the verge of tears and I couldn't think of anything else but someone hurting her. "Who do I need to kill?" I asked seriously. 

"No one," she said quickly. She hurriedly wiped her eyes and let out a slow breath.

"Forgive me God," she breathed out. She looked at Aliyah and I before saying, "I'm pregnant."

To say I was shocked was an understatement. I couldn't even speak nor did I even breathe. Did I hear her right? Did she just say she was pregnant? Or is she fucking with me?

I bursted out laughing, shaking my head as I clutched onto my stomach. "Y-You're joking," I breathed out. The look on Yasmin's face meant she was serious and my laughter died down. "Does Damon know?"

She shook her head 'no' and I sighed. "You have to tell him."

"I know," she blurts out. "But what if he leaves me? What if he wants nothing to do with me? We're both so young. How can I be so stupid?"

She bursted into tears and Aliyah and I both pulled her into our arms, letting her cry on our shoulders. Aliyah and I both looked at each other, sharing our friendship connection. Yasmin pulled away and sniffled.

"No matter what, Aliyah and I here for you," I said sincerely. "And If Damon doesn't accept the fact that you're pregnant with his child, I'll kick his ass and have Zachary knock some sense into him."

"And plus, if he decides to leave, that's his loss. He's going to be missing out on an amazing women's life and his kids life," Aliyah reassured her. Yasmin smiled sadly and slowly exhaled.

"Should I tell him now?" She asked. Aliyah and I both nodded.

"Better to tell him now than later. Since we're all at the hospital."

~~~~

So, Yasmin's pregnant guys.

🍯Honey Love🍯