T W E N T Y-S I X

"I'm so happy for you guys," Yasmin squealed as she pulled both Zach and I into a hug. "You better treat my best friend right or I'll fuck you up." 

He nods cautiously and pulls me into his side, burying his face into my neck. Big baby. That's all he's been doing over the weekend. Being a big baby. My baby.

"Sorry we're late," Aliyah ran up to us, trying to fix her disheveled hair and clothes with a smirking Jay following behind her. Oh God. I know exactly what they were doing. But good ol' Yasmin just couldn't keep her trap shut.

"Y'all had sex didn't you?" Yasmin said out loud. Thank God it was only our group and no one else around. By the blush on Aliyah's face and her constantly trying to pat down her hair, meant yes. "Ohmygod," Yasmin squealed once again. "I freaking knew it."

"Knew what?" Damon came out of nowhere and wrapped his arms around Yasmin's waist, pulling her to his front. "That Aliyah and Jay were fucking."

"Babe," Damon starts. "Why are you so excited? You act like we haven't fucked before."

I stare wide eyed.

"What?" I asked shock, looking at every single one of them. Yasmin didn't even deny it. Oh my god. I think I'm going to pass out. Am I the only virgin here? 

"Yeahhhh," Yasmin scratched the back of her head. 

"Mhmmm," Aliyah hummed dreamily as she was wrapped up in Jays arms.

"I cannot believe the both of you," I said, shaking my head. I'm not mad trust me. I'm just shocked. Cause like wow. I was already expecting them to be fucking but I didn't know it was so... soon. Especially with Jay and Damon. 

"Don't be all shocked. It's going to be your turn with Zac-"

RINGGGG

Saved by the bell. "Got to go. Catch y'all later love bugs," I rushed out as I ran away from Zach and everyone else. Once I reached my first period, I quickly took my seat in the back and tried to calm my beating heart. That was crazy.

"Hello, sweetheart. Heard you finally woke up from the dead," Jacob's annoying voice rang in my ears. If I had a gun right now, I'd shoot myself. Like, literally. 

"Yup," I said shortly. I am not going to waste my freaking time talking to this piece of sh-

"Listen to me and listen real good," he whispered out harshly as he gripped onto my wrist tightly. I'm definitely going to get another bruise. "You're going to break up with Zachary and you're going to be with me."

Boy. Is he for reals right now? He's got to be kidding me. "You're funny," I snorted out loud. 

"You think this is funny?" He seethed, tightening his grip on my wrist. 

"Look here, bitch, I don't give a shit about what you have to say. Let me go," I said as I snatched my arm away. "Go fuck yourself."

"You're going to regret this," he laughed out harshly as he leaned back, got up from the seat next to me and left. Prick. Regret my ass.

***

Honestly, if things weren't already bad I'd say that it just got ten times worse. It was third period and like I said last time, two groups were on separate sides and I was obviously in the middle. The teacher doesn't care.

"Noah, Noah, Noah," Britney purrs as she crosses her legs, her skirt slightly rising up. 

"What?" Noah asked, bored. 

"Do you have a crush on Davina here?" She smirked. What the hell is she playing at?

"What's going on?" Oliver whispered next to me. I shrugged. "Don't know."

"Well, something's going on. Aren't you and Zach dating?" He asked. I turn my head to look at my best friend to see him wiggling his brows. Sadly, word got around quicker than I thought and Britney was mad at me. Like full blown mad, she wants to rip my head off of my body.

"That's literally my best friend and my sister. That's disgusting. And, that's like... incest. Sorry Britney Shitney, but I'm not into that type of shit like you, you poor white girl," Noah dramatically flips his hair like he had long hair. To be honest, that was actually funny. 

"What are you laughing at?" Britney glares at me. 

"The fact that you got your ass handed to you... twice," I shrugged.

"Ughhhh. Do you ever learn to shut up? No one's talking to you and you're so ugly and fat. Especially for an Asian. Seriously, Zach? You'd stoop that low for someone like... her? Pathetic. I was so much better," she said as her side of the class laughed. Jacob placed an arm over her shoulder before turning his head to smirk at me. This racist bitch. 

"And what about you? Do you ever learn to keep your legs close? Do you know when to stop breaking people's families up? Or do you just keep fucking everyone's dads like you fucked Natasha's dad?" I smirked as I leaned back into my chair.

"You bitch," she screeched. 

"And you didn't bother to deny it," Noah chimed in, smiling as he winked at me. Go best friend, that's my best friend. 

"Shut up. At least I don't have a dead brother," she shot back. What? I look over to Noah to see him completely still. Oh no. No, no, no, no. Tears are threatening to spill from his eyes and he's tightening his fists as he shakes in anger.

I immediately stand up from my chair and leap over the desk as I grab onto Britney's hair, pulling her over the desk as I start to punch her in the face. "Guess we're going round two, huh?" I laughed maniacally as I start to punch her harder and harder as I grip onto her hair tighter.

"Let go," she screamed as she starts to scratch me with her nails. 

"Not happening bitch. This is what you get for bringing up family. And this is what you get for disrespecting my best friend," I seethed angrily as I smashed her face into the desk.

"SECURITY, SECURITY," I hear Mr. Jones call. I ignore him and block everything out as I pull her over the desk and start to punch her again. She somehow breaks free from my grip and lunges at me, causing the both of us to fall on the floor.

"Bitch," she screams as she climbs onto me and starts to punch me. Not today. I grab her from the side her of her head and smash her head into the desk, causing her to go dizzy. I take that chance to pull myself up before I kick her in the face and the security bursts through the door.

They weren't by themselves though. The cops were standing right next to them with their guns aimed directly at me. Fuck.

"Put your hands in the air."

~~~~

Damnnnn. And guys, guys, guys, before you get mad at me by saying I'm 'racist', I'm not. This is part of the story and believe me, this is the first and last time that they say anything racist in the story. My apologies. Don't be mad. This is part of the story. I REPEAT, THIS IS PART OF THE STORY AND IT'LL BE THE FIRST AND LAST TIME. Thank you. If you get pissed and start throwing negative comments, please leave because I said, "THIS IS PART OF THE FUCKING STORY." Thank you.

Vote, Comment &' Share.

🍯Honey Love🍯