S I X

"Dude, seriously, fuck you," I shouted out at him. He clenched and unclenched his fist. 

"Fuck you too bitch," he snapped back at me. He did not. Oh, yes he did sis.

"You arrogant asshole"

"Shut the fuck up hypocrite bitch"

"Make me shit-face"

"You can't do shit, Davina"

"You can't do shit, Davina," I mocked him childishly. He angrily stomped towards me. "Fuck.You." 

"Sorry, I can't. You're not my type and you're a walking STD," I said as I examined my acrylic nails like they were the most interesting thing ever. Yes, I get acrylics. Sue me.

"I will duct tape the shit out of your stupid, fucking mou-"

"ENOUGH," Noah shouted, cutting Zachary off mid sentence. Zachary and I both turned our heated gaze to Noah. "Y'all clearly need to fuck because I can smell the sexual tension coming from the both of you, strongly," Noah said like me and him aren't just standing there.

The rest of our friends bursted into a fit of laughter as my neck started to heat up, going all the way up to my cheeks. This is embarrassing. 

"I thought the project went well?" Yasmin asked. 

"It did until Bigfoot fucked it up," I snapped. Yes, I just called him Bigfoot because he's just a big, ugly-beautiful jerk.

"I didn't fuck anything up," he snapped back. 

"Yes, you did. Maybe if you hadn't left the printed out slides on the damn kitchen counter, coffee wouldn't be all over it," I angrily said. God, yesterday was going so well because we had finally finished 12 slides only to find out today, when the project is due, that shit is fucking ruined because this dumb shit decided to leave it on the counter where Greg had 'accidentally' spilled coffee on it. We've been working on it for 4 days, putting all of our hard work into it.

"Can't you just print it out again? Isn't it on one of your guys' hard drives?" Jay asked, making a point. 

"It would be but this dumbass here lost his drive," I stated the obvious. 

And then it hit me. 

"Hey, Zach, did you share the project with me?" I asked, my whole mood changing instantly. Everyone was looking at me like I was crazy.

Please tell me you did, please tell me you did, please tell me yo-

"Yes, I did," he confirmed and I jumped up with joy, hugging him. I was too happy to even care that  I indeed just hugged him. A lifesaver but still a pain in my fucking ass.

I started running down the hall, not caring if I was bumping into people. I need to print that shit out so I can turn it in. I have Kinkle for 5th period but he wants it in the morning by the time we're at school. He's a jerk, I know.

"Where you going, D?" Noah shouted from down the hall. 

"Library," is all I said before I turned a corner. After a few more running and turning, I came to a halt in front of the library.

"Dang, for a chubby girl like you, you can run fast," Zachary whispered in my ear. I elbowed him hard and heard him grunt before I turned around. 

"I'm not chubby for your information. I'm thick. There's a difference," I cross my arms before I turned my back on him and walked into the library.

I went straight for the computer and started typing in my login. After getting in, I went straight to my Google slides and clicked onto it. I hurriedly press the print button before I heard the machine come to life. I quickly logged out and dashed for the printer.

"Is this yours?" The librarian asked, smiling at me. I nodded my head as she handed it over to me. I thanked her and quickly left with Zachary following right behind me.

"Zellie wants to see you today," he spoke up after a moment of silence. 

"Really?" I asked, happiness dancing in my eyes. He looked at me intensely, no emotion shown whatsoever on his face. I wanted to read him, I wanted to know what was going on in his mind but he gave me no clue. 

"Yeah," he finally breathed out. I still had that goofy smile on my face, knowing I'd be going over today to see Zelda but that quickly vanished when Britney showed up.

"Seriously?" She shrieks loudly, causing my friends and the other students around to stare at Zachary and I. I furrow my brows and look at Zach. 

"You broke up with me for her? This dumb bitch? She's not even pretty. Do you see how fat she is?" Britney shrieked even more loudly, if that was possible as she body shamed me. To be honest, her words stung but I wasn't going to show that or admit that out loud. I wasn't going to let her break me.

"Body shame my best friend one more time, and I will fuck you up, understand, perra?" Yasmin popped out of nowhere. She looked at Yasmin and scoffed. "What are you going to do? Hit me?" Britney taunted. You have no idea who you're messing with.

"She won't, but I will," Aliyah's voice piped in. I never thought I'd have to see Aliyah hit somebody but I did and it shocked the hell out of everybody. 

Britney screeched. "You bitch."

And just like that, instead of Britney coming after Aliyah, the bitch came after me. Me. And you know what I did? I punched her hard in the face. And that was a bad move. Why?

Why?

Because a full on fight broke out. Her friends suddenly cam out of nowhere and started hitting me as soon as they seen that Britney wasn't handling it to well. I got hit twice by her friends before I felt them getting dragged by Aliyah and Yasmin. Let me tell y'all, it was messy.

"You fucking dumb bitch," I heard Aliyah say. She better be winning this shit. If my nails break, I'm full on killing this bitch. That shit is painful.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?" Mr. Browns deep and loud voice boomed. I couldn't let go. I still had my hand holding tightly onto her hair as I kept throwing punch after punch into her face.

"Somebody get those damn girls off of them," Brown shouted. 

Just then, I felt a pair of muscular arms wrapped around my waist before they tried pulling me away from her but I still had my hand in her hair. Whoever was pulling me, was making me pull onto Britney's hair even more as she was being dragged across the floor.

"Let go of her hair," Brown barked but I didn't let go. Instead, I yanked onto it hard before I pulled out a chunk of blonde hair. My hair was a mess as it was covering my whole face. As I moved it out of the way, I looked up to see a shocked and angry Mr. Brown.

"All of you-" he looked at all 5 girls including me before he breathed in deeply.

"IN MY OFFICE, NOW."

Shit. My mom is going to fucking kill me.

~~~~

Okay, so, I guess D doesn't have a new heart for Zach. Anyways, there's going to be more to the story, just wait.

Vote, Comment &' Share.

🍯Honey Love🍯