N I N E T E E N

I couldn't sleep as I laid there awake, staring at the ceiling. I don't even know what time it is. What the fuck am I going to do when they come? I don't even know who 'they' are. I really need to get my head together. Yes, I'm sad my mother is dead and I won't have her here but I have to be strong and happy for her. That's the only way I can get through this. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't scared cause bitch, I am terrified.

BEEP. BEEP. BEEP.

I grab my phone and turn the alarm off. Shit. I haven't slept at all and I have school.

I groggily get up from my bed and stretch my limbs before I make my way to the bathroom. I do my usual morning routine which consists of me brushing my teeth, washing and cleansing my face with proactive. Yes, sis.

After I finish my routine, I step out and head to my closet. I pull it open and grab a pair of black ripped skinny jeans with a hole on the left knee and another hole on the right thigh as I grab my olive green tube top. I place my clothes on and head to the vanity set where all my makeup is nicely placed.

I placed on my false lashes and did my eyebrows. This is my basic makeup routine because I'm tired as shit and there's nobody to impress. 

You can impress Zachary

Shut up.

I quickly grab my backpack and rush down the stairs to place on my black and white converse. "Damn girl, where you goin' lookin like that?" Jayden whistled. 

I turned around to see all eight boys coming down the stairs. 

"School?" I said but it sounded more like a question. Why? No clue. Guess I was nervous by the way Zachary kept staring at me. Don't ask me why Noah, Jay, and Damon are here early in the morning cause my answer will be 'I don't know'.

"C'mon, I'll drop you off," Noah offered. 

"Nah, I got it," Zachary said but Noah narrowed his eyes at him. "Since when did you start offering D rides?" He asked. 

"Since now," Zachary said. 

"I'll give her a lift," Noah argued.

"No you won't."

"Yes I will."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes-"

"You know what?" I said louder than my normal voice to get their attention. "I'll just ride with Jay and Damon. Goodbye."

And then I walked out the door. 

It's to early for the both of them to be bickering back and forth. "So, you're seriously riding with us?" Jay asked. I shot him a 'shut-up-or-I'll-wring-your-neck' look. Jay gulped and nodded. Damon didn't have a problem as he was always quiet.

We finally got to school and I was the first one to jump out of the car and run straight to the schools entrance. I just wanted to see my best friends. I ran to my lockers to get out my books for my classes before I went to our usual spot outside which was a table with chairs that was under a big tree.

"Hey guys-"

I stood there confused as I seen Yasmin and Aliyah with Zach, Noah, Jay, Damon, Alex, Hayes, and the twins. Um... crap. Oh man. 

"Uh... hiiiii," I said, confused as I walked closer to them and sat in the only seat that was empty which was next to Zachary.

"Hey"

"What's up"

"Hey girl"

"We already came to school together so I'm not saying hi"

"What's good girl"

"Hi, even though I'm still mad at you bestie"

"....."

"Hey D"

"Davina"

Wow. So much for just saying 'hi'. But I'm not complaining though. I really just want to go home and sleep. "Hey bestie, who's that hottie that keeps checking you out?" Noah asked as he nodded his head in the direction behind me. I turned around and was met with dark brown eyes. Holy sh-

"Long time no see, D," Oliver smiles at me. Holy moly

My best friend is back. My best friend that had moved far away is back. And he looks deliciously ten times hotter than before. 

"O-Oli," I stuttered stupidly as I stood up so we were both face to face. I think I'm going to pass out. I've had a really big crush on him since forever and now that he's back, I don't think it'll help. Do I still even like him? I'm not sure since the kiss Zachary and I had shared. I need to stop thinking about Zachary.

"Are you just gonna keep standing there and staring at me like I've gone to Neverland and wouldn't come back or are you gonna give me a big hug like I deserve?" He asked teasingly. I didn't waste no time to throw myself on him and hug the living daylights out of him. "Jump," he whispers into my ear and I do as I'm told as he holds my thighs from underneath me as I wrap them around his waist.

"Awwww, my two favorite couples have finally reunited," Yasmin squealed loudly. Oliver and I both laugh as he places me down and I pull away. It was so good to finally see him again. "Are you staying?" I asked. "Yup. Forever," he whispered as he placed a kiss on my forehead. Um...

"Ahem," we hear someone clear their throat. I turn around to see a very amused Noah. "Who is this?" He asked. 

"Um...this is Oliver," I said. I started introducing Oliver to each and every one of my friends until it got to Zachary.

"And this is Zachary," I finally said. 

Oliver nodded his head at him. "Nice to meet you."

"You too," Zachary said monotonously. 

"Can't you be a little nicer?" I huffed. 

"Why? Because he's your boyfriend?" He scoffs and then walks away. What the hell is his problem?

"Hey D, can we talk?" Jay asked. 

"Uh, sure," I said. 

Jay and I walked a few feet away from the group before we both stopped right in front of each other. 

"What's up?" I asked curiously. 

"Is Oliver your boyfriend?" He asked while he eyed me.

"No, why?" I wanted to know why he's asking me this. I mean Zachary just assumed Oliver and I were dating and then now Jay is asking me something that isn't even his business.

"It's just a question. See you later," he said as he waved, leaving me there to stand and think about what the hell just happened.

~~~~

I honestly hate this chapter. I'm sorry guys. I promise there will be more good things coming!

🍯Honey Love🍯