T H I R T E E N

Zachary's POV

After I had kissed Britney goodbye, I turned to see Davina leant against my car, staring at the tree. I walked around my car so I was standing right in front of her.

"Hey, you good?" I asked. She looked up at me with sadness but that quickly vanished and her expression was replaced with a scowl. "I'm great. Can we go now?" 

Something is seriously wrong with her.

"Yo, what's up?" I ask her but she ignored me and got into my car. I jogged to the other side and got in. "You gonna keep ignoring me or are you gonna answer my damn question?" 

I was starting to get really irritated with her constant attitude being thrown left and right.

"I'm good. There's nothing wrong. I just want to get the project over with and go home," she said but she couldn't even look at me when she said that. She was facing the window and her whole body was literally glued to the damn door. I sighed heavily and stepped on the gas.

"We're going to the 99 cent store to get the stuff," I said as I pulled into the parking lot. She nodded and got out first as I turned the engine off. I got out and followed her into the store. I was walking behind her, staring at her.

I will admit, even if I do make fun of her weight, I still think she's attractive. She's not even fat, I just like teasing her. I couldn't help but stare at her ass every time she walked. It was like it was teasing me with the way it jiggled every time she moved.

I'm a player, I know that. But I do think Davina's beautiful. Her body? It's just a bonus. Her personality is great but it's always her attitude that fucks me up. I am attracted to her but I won't admit that out loud until I fix the situation I'm in.

I'm not dating Britney but I need to get close to her. There's some shit that's going on and I need as much information I can get.

"Zach?" Davina called out. I looked up at her to see her holding two bottles of glue, a bag of chips, another bag of small fury balls, scissors, and a poster. I rush over to her and grab the poster from her.

"Thanks," she muttered. Just to tease her, I lean down and whispered in her ear. "No problem, babe."

She jumped up and moved away. "You're not funny Kalinski " she glared at me before she walked away. I smiled and started to walk after her but stopped when I noticed a guy was checking her out, staring at her ass a little too long than I liked.

I walk up to him and grab him by the collar. "Stop staring at my girl or I'll punch you in the face and dislocate your fucking jaw," I growled lowly. The guy stepped back shakily and apologized. I nodded and went after her.

Then I stopped. My girl? I'm fucking delusional. 

I stared at Davina for awhile, the way her eyes lit up when she saw something she liked, or the way she tucked her bottom lip into her mouth when she couldn't decide what she wanted or when her laugh filled the whole room, causing your own self to smile.

I sound like a love sick puppy. Then her whole expression changed when an older man had stepped up to her to talk to her.

Davina's POV

"I'm happy to finally see you again," a deep voice I know all to well that can make my soul jump out of my body, said.

Quentin.

"I'm not. Sucks we don't share the same mutual feelings," I said, shrugging my shoulders. 

Quentin's face morphed into anger and he stepped closer to me. "I'd watching that fucking mouth of yours. There's a lot that I could do to it." 

I froze right there and then. Quentin isn't kidding. This man is a sexual, perverted pedophile.

"Hey, everything good here?" Zachary stepped up, placing his arm behind my back. I relaxed and looked up at him. 

"Who is this?" Quentin asked as he stared at Zachary. "Boyfriend?"

"Please leave," I said, ignoring his question. I really don't want Zachary knowing who Quentin is nor do I want him involved.

"Why does it concern you?" Zachary asked. Please, no. Not here. Not right now. 

"Zach, please, drop it," I said sternly. I push him back but he doesn't budge as he continues to stare at Quentin.

Zachary looks down at me and his gaze softens. "Okay," he gave up. 

I nodded and he turned walking away. 

"I'll see you later," Quentin smirked before he walked away. Why can't they just leave us the hell alone? After seeing his retreating figure leave the store, I run after Zachary and fall in step beside him.

"Who is that?" He asked. 

I immediately replied. "Nobody important."

"Really? Cause he seemed pretty important," Zachary fires back as he turns his head to look at me. I shrugged nonchalantly but deep down I knew he was far than 'important'. He practically owned mine and my mother's life.

Zachary had paid for the stuff so after we had stuffed the rest of the things into the bag and grabbed the poster, we left the store and went to his car. We both got in and were now on the road.

His phone started to ring so he grabbed it and answered. "Hello?"

I look over to him but what made me furrow my brows was the way his hand had tightened around the steering wheel and his face was contorted with anger and worry. Something must've happened.

"I'm on my way," is all he says as he steps on the gas and makes an illegal U-turn. 

"Zach? What's wrong? What happened?" I asked. He doesn't answer me as he steps onto the gas even more, the speed going over the limit. We're gonna fucking die.

"Zach! Slow down! We're gonna cra-"

~~~~

Don't you guys just love cliffhangers? Mwahahahaha.

Anyways, I'm literally scared because I'm going to be a senior!! Like how crazy is thattttt?!?! It was just yesterday that I was a freshmen and now....God, my heart is breaking.

Don't forget to:
Vote, Comment &' Share.

🍯Honey Love🍯