T W E N T Y-S E V E N

"Okay, sure thing. Thanks," Easton said as he signed the last part of the paper. Once he was done, we all left the police station and walked towards his car. I quietly got inside to sit in the back seat and stared straight ahead. He's so pissed. I can feel it. Shit. What if he kicks me out? I'm so stupid. Oh, man.

We pull up to the drive way and we all get out as we walk towards the door before it's pulled open by a smirking Scarlett. Uh... isn't she supposed to be mad? I know they're gonna wanna talk so I make my way over to the living room and plop myself onto the couch, everyone following suit.

"The boys already filled me in," Easton said as he leaned forward, placing his elbows on his knees while his hands were clasped together. "Violence doesn't solve anything, Davina. But we're not mad at you." I sucked in a sharp silent breath and then let it out. 

"But-"

"We're not mad. It was wrong of her to say those things about you and then to bring up Noah's brother like that," Easton shakes his head. 

"But-"

"But I still think it was right for you to beat her ass," Scarlett says. My eyebrows shoot up in amusement before I start laughing. 

"Babe. Stop," Easton chuckles. 

"Seriously though, Davina, I'm not mad but I'm disappointed. Try not to get into any more fights," he says as he gets up and leaves with Scarlett. But then he turns around and says, "And try not to get arrested again."

Zachary walks over and sits next to me, placing his arms over my shoulders as he pulls me into his side. "That went great," Alex says as he jumps onto the other side of me. 

"Not really," I sighed, heavily. It actually made me feel guilty for once. "He's not mad but he's disappointed. You know how terrible that makes me feel? It's like I got kicked in the gut. No pun intended."

Alex nodded. "Yeah, I totally get you."

"What do y'all wanna do?" Jaylen asked as he takes a bean bag and throws himself onto it. 

"Y'all wanna watch a movie?" Hayes suggested.

"Sure," I shrugged. 

"Alright. Since everybody's here, let me call my girlfriend," he says as he gets up to go to the kitchen. 

"I'll call Oliver," I said. I grab my phone and dial his number, waiting for him to pick up.

"Yelloooo, what can I do for you, D?" Oliver's voice rang in my ear.

"Wanna come over to watch a movie with us?" I asked. Please say yes, please say yes, please say ye-

"Sure, I'm on my way. I ain't gonna be third wheeling, fourth or sixth wheeling, right?" He asked. 

"Uh..." I trailed off as I looked at everyone. "Nah, you're good. Hurry up." 

And then clicked. I feel so bad. 

"Bestie coming over?" Aliyah asked as she snuggled into Jay. 

I nod. "Yes ma'am."

Zachary pulls me closer to him, if that's not close enough for him, and kisses me on the forehead. "You okay?" He asked. 

"What kind of question is that? It's like asking a new born baby a question when it can't even speak yet," I said sarcastically which causes me a slight smack to my butt. 

"Quit being sarcastic babe," he rolls his eyes. 

"I'm fine," I sighed. "But is Noah?"

We both look over to him to see him sat there in silence. It honestly hurt me to see him so sad and broken. He's always talking and being flirty but today just really killed him. And it killed me to see him like this. Britney really deserved that beating.

I couldn't just sit here and let him be sad so I got up and jumped onto him. "Heyoooo best friend. What's got you down? Let me give you a crown," I said stupidly as I tried to rhyme. A small smile was plastered onto his face before it fell. Okay, that didn't work. "I'll be right back."

I winked at him before I got off of him and ran into the kitchen. Where is it? I know I seen it somewhere. Is it in the sweet stash? Shit. Where the hell is it?

"Looking for these?" I hear Zachary's voice directly in my ear, causing shivers to run down my spine. I spin around to see him holding exactly what I need. "Yes," I said excitedly as I snatched it from him and placed a sweet and rushed kiss to his lips before pulling away. 

"What the hell? What kind of kiss is that?" Zachary groans. 

"A peck, duh," I sassed. 

"You ain't going anywhere unless you give me a proper one," he smirks. You butthole.

"Ughhhhh," I groan childishly, stomping my feet. I walk over to him and place a kiss onto his lips before slipping my tongue into his mouth. He groans and pulls me closer to his waist but I quickly pull away before things can get heated. "No more. I got my best friend I need to cheer up," I said as I ripped the pack open and shoved the donuts into my mouth.

I rushed out and plopped myself onto Noah, chewing the donuts in my mouth but also making sure there's white powder all over my lips. Even if Noah's mad or sad, he still lets you know if there's something wrong with you or your appearance. So, this better work.

"Davina," Noah sighs. "You have all of that white shit on your mouth. Wipe it."

"Oh, this?" I innocently point to my lips before licking them. "Oops. I guess I guess I got cum all over my lips." 

He stares at me for a minute before he bursts out laughing. Gets him every time. "Jesus, you're the best," he chuckles as he pulls me into a hug. I smile, knowing that I just made a friend laugh.

"Can I have my girlfriend back?" Zachary grumbles. 

"No," Noah says as he tightens his hold. He's gonna get his ass kicked. "Noah," Zachary warns. 

"Okay, okay, geez," he throws his hands up in surrender. "I was just playin'."

Zachary pulls me up and places me onto his lap just as the doorbell rings. 

"Hey guys," Oliver walks in. He turns his attention to us and smiles but he stops when he sees the position I'm in. A sly smile forms onto his lips and I knew that he knew that I knew what he was thinking.

"Tell me everything later," he mouths and I nod. Crap. Crap. Crap. He's gonna tease the living shit out of me. "So what movie are we watching?" Yasmin asked.

"IT," Alex says as he presses the play button. 

"Wait, wait, wait," Hayes rushes in. 

"What?" We all ask in unison. "My girlfriend said she'll be here in 10 minutes."

"HAYES," we all shout at him. 

"Sorry," he said sheepishly, scratching the back of his neck.

What a waste of our movie time.

~~~~

🍯Honey Love🍯