T H I R T Y-N I N E

I watch the scene unfold in front of me in slow motion as Zachary lunges forward, grabbing Greg's arm and pointing it up at the ceiling just as he pulls the trigger.

Yasmin and Aliyah jump out of their seats and grab Zelda, rushing over to hide behind a box as all the boys jump into action. Quentin and Jacob both rush over to Zachary and Greg, throwing punches to get Zachary off of him just as Jay and Damon both rush over to help Zachary.

As I was too busy watching the fight, I didn't notice Britney creeping up from behind me as she roughly pushed me to the ground. I roll over to see Britney standing over me as she raises her foot to stomp on me but I quickly kick her leg out from under her. I climb on top of her and grab her head before smashing it down onto the cemented floor.

When I was sure she was passed out, or maybe dead, I rush over to the guys to see them all on their knees. Where the hell did Quentin and Jacob get a gun? As I looked at all of the guys, I noticed Noah lying on the floor, holding onto his stomach as blood was seeping out of his white button up . Oh no. God, please no. He doesn't look like he's breathing.

"Well, that was fun," Greg said as he pulled out a handkerchief to wipe the blood from his nose. He raised his gun to point it at Oliver but decided to move it along the line of them. "Hm, which one should go first?" He asked. "Eenie meenie minie mo-"

"Drop the gun," I said in his ear as I wrapped my arm around his neck, holding the gun to his head. Quentin and Jacob both then raised their guns at me. Or at us.

"Drop the fucking gun or I swear to God I'll blow this bastards brains out," I barked out at them. 

"Put the gun down," Jacob said. 

"You put yours down," I shot back.

"Now, now, you should lis-"

He gets cut off mid sentence as I tighten my hold around his neck, gripping the gun tightly in my hand as I push it as far as it could go to his head. I wish this was a knife so I can just stab the fuck out of him.

"You're making a stupid move little girl," Quentin laughed. 

"You're making a stupid one also," I said back. 

"Really?" He laughed, his eyes shining darkly.

"Mhm," I hummed. 

"Is me holding a gun pointed at you stupid-" in a flash he then aimed the gun at Noah and pulled the trigger as the bullet hit him right in the shoulder, causing me to scream loudly, "-Or is me shooting your best friend stupid?" 

He chuckles, blowing the smoke that was coming out of the gun.

"YOU BASTARD," I screamed as I roughly pushed Greg to the ground and aimed the gun at Quentin. 

"You won't do it," Quentin said. "You're just a scared little girl who doesn't have the balls to shoot-"

Three shots. Three loud gun shots came from my gun as I shot Quentin three times. One in the stomach and two in the chest. Another loud gun shot was heard before I felt a piercing pain shoot throughout my stomach. I look down, holding my stomach before I pulled it away to see blood on my hand. I got shot.

"DAVINA," I heard Zachary shout my name. I slowly look up to see Zachary rushing over to me but when I look behind him, Jacob already has his gun raised, aiming it right at Zachary. Before Zachary can get hurt, I push him out of the way before the bullet could hit him.

I then felt another piercing pain before I fell to the ground, my vision blurring from the tears. Oh, God. This fucking hurts. I moved my head a little to see what was going on but there was a bright light that was shining in front of my eyes.

Just when I was ready to close my eyes and drift off to the light, Zachary's face was shown in my line of vision.

"Stay with me, baby," he said as he lifted me into his arms, putting pressure to my wounds. "Stay with me."

"Zachary," I whispered, wincing at the pain in my stomach. 

"Why would you do that? Why would you push me out of the fucking way?" He asked, tears streaming down his face as he held me. 

"You were gonna get shot and I couldn't let you," I tried to swallow but my mouth all of a sudden felt dry.

My eyes felt heavy and they were starting to close but Zachary lightly slapped my face. "No. Don't fucking  close your eyes. Stay with me, baby. The medics are almost here. C'mon, stay with me."

"I'm so tired," I whispered, my voice slightly fading out. I could hardly hear anything going on around me. 

"Don't close your eyes Davina," Zachary ordered. "If you close your fucking eyes I'm breaking up with you and I'm not buying you anymore food."

I smiled slightly, bringing my hand up to touch his face. "You're honestly the cutest ever." 

I then frowned. "Oops. I got blood on your face."

"It's okay," he chuckled as the tear that slipped from his eye had fallen onto my face. 

"Don't cry," I wiped his tear away. "Keep your eyes open," he said as his voice cracked. My heart ached for him but I wanted nothing more than to just close my eyes and go to sleep. I was exhausted and tired and I didn't want to stay awake anymore.

"I have to tell you something," I coughed out. 

"What is it?" He asked as he moved the hair out of my face. I stared at him, taking in each and every beautiful feature of him to mark into my mind before I decided to close my eyes and drift off to dreamland. I wanted to remember his face, remember his kindness, his love, his care, his sarcastic remarks, our playful fights, our late night talks, everything about him. I wanted to remember him all before I left. The more I stared at him the more I knew I loved him and at that moment, I knew it was time for me to tell him how I actually felt.

"What is it?" He urged, kissing me on the lips quickly.

I smiled at him before saying, "I love you." 

Just as my eyes closed and darkness had taken over.

~~~~

......I don't know what to say. No comment.

Please, please, please Vote, Comment &' Share!! I'd really appreciate it if you did! Like I'll seriously make me beyond happy. And it'll make my day 💗💗

🍯Honey Love🍯