Chapter 24

Dan arrives to London just as everything is beginning to settle around them. Phil has never felt so grateful to have everything put behind him so he was able to move on and begin to live his normal life again. He never thought he would ever miss his average life of going to work, coming home to Spike, finishing his assignments, and posting YouTube videos.

He's already posted two of them, not the ones he promised before. But he filmed two news ones and posted them. They didn't get as popular as his video with Dan, but looking at his twitter and his subscriber count said otherwise as he already has passed 2 million subscribers.

He feels a bit more overwhelmed now. A bit more cautious about how he shows himself to everyone. Phil feels the need to cover himself when he goes on the Tube or order out food to his flat instead of go and get it. He's even began asking PJ and Sophie and Martyn to come to his flat instead of him going to theirs.

But hopefully now, with Dan here, everything will feel a bit more settled once again like it had in LA.

Dan arrived really late in the night and he took a personal driver to Phil's flat. When they were sure no one was looking at them or for them, Dan jumped out the car and ran inside Phil's flat with his face covered. His driver brought his luggage to the door and Phil brought them inside.

Now, just a few hours later, Dan was curled up on his bed, sleeping in the clothes he came here in. Phil was rolled on his side and smiling at him. Even though he knew Dan was stressed, he made it pretty clear when he fell onto his bed just soon as he arrived and asked for Spike to cuddle, in his sleeping form, he looked peaceful once again.

Spike was currently the warm body laying between them, causing Phil to not actually cuddle Dan like he intended. Spike didn't seem to keen on moving either. When Phil tried to nudge him down the bed a bit, Spike just growled and refused to move so Phil left him.

It was nearly 4am and Phil could feel his eyelids beginning to droop a bit. He knew he had work in the morning but that didn't matter anymore because ehe knew when he got back, he'd have Dan waiting for him. His premiere is this weekend and he needs to go a few fittings for his tux before then, but he says he has that covered so Phil doesn't worry.

Phil shuts his eyes and rolls a little bit closer. Spike huffs in annoyance and sprawls out a bit more, his stubby legs kicking Phil in the stomach. Phil chuckles to himself and relaxes, willing himself to sleep now that Dan was snoring softly next to him.

***

"My manager told me this was a bad move."

Dan's sitting on Phil's bed, eating the bowl of cereal that Phil had made for him. Phil offered to make him scrambled eggs but Dan said he needed sugar so Phil gave him Frosties instead. He was trying to get ready for work, but Dan was making it difficult. He had asked to shower first so Phil let him and then he waltzed back into the room completely naked and sat down on Phil's bed with just a towel covering his waist now.

"What was a bad move?" Phil asked, running his hands through his freshly dried hair, putting gel into it to push it into his quiff.

"Staying at your flat." Dan says, bringing up a spoonful to his mouth.

"Why was it a bad move?"

Dan swallows and sets his bowl down on Phil's bedside table. "Marianne said that it's gonna end badly if the paparazzi figure out where I am. It'll look bad if they discover I'm staying at your flat."

"But you should be allowed to stay where you want to?" Phil says, opening up his closet doors and grabbing his jean jacket from its hanger.

"And I am." Dan countered. "But we'll just have to be careful."

I Want It, I Got Itजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें