xxxviii.

✼:*゚         

"i'm not gonna have that! it's my decision to make and my decision is no!" shouting was bad for yiyang's throat because the redamancy injured her vocal cords, but she was beyond disappointed at her mother for making such a selfish decision. "i'm happy now, mother. that's not what i want."

"i don't care what you want. it is what you need, my daughter, please listen to me sometimes. you're gonna end up dead if you continue with this...this...stupidity and false hope! you think that boy is gonna save you?" they were both crying at this point, angry, sad and frustrated. "that's what you thought when you met minghao! and that only caused you pain!"

yiyang bit her lip to the extent that she could taste something metallic. "so be it mother. sicheng is all i could ever ask for, and you're not gonna stop me now." she said before walking out, running away from home. 

she dialed yoonoh's number, which the other picked up at the third ring, "i...ran away from home can i stay at the dorms?"

"what happened?" and so she explained the situation back at their home and yoonoh could only sympathize. "well, you can stay at mine and doyoung's shared room, i'll just sleep at the couch tonight and doyoung just can crash over at mark's."

"thank you so much, yoonoh, you're the best."

it didn't take long until sooman found out about it. and it didn't take yoonoh two minutes after he got another call, this time it was from their ceo.

"hello yoonoh, i know you boys are busy for your comeback, but i have an inquiry to make." yoonoh gulped, and doyoung sensing his boyfriend tensed from across the room walked towards him and held his hand. "yes sir?"

"can you tell where my niece is? i have some...business with her."

           ✼:*゚         

+ one more chapter then epilogue :>