xv.

✼:*゚                 

"where is hyoje?! chungha! i need you to answer me!" yiyang being labeled as mad is an understatement. she have gone hulk. chungha could only stay silent and blame herself for losing hyoje. 

yiyang excused herself for a while earlier to pull out some petals as she was being choked by them. she thought her shifting was near, but it was just like the usual. and was instantly in the state of shock when she found chungha busy on her phone, without hyoje near her. 

"chungha, you promised you'll keep an eye on her! what if...ah! i'm going insane." yiyang pursed her lips and she looked outside the window of their van to calm her nerves. "a promise is something you can't break. ever." she told mostly to herself but it was an arrow pierced thru her heart to chungha. 

yiyang couldn't think of anything else aside from hyoje. koeun, her another assistant held her hand, "maybe she's with the boys. calm down, eonnie." and gave her a reassuring smile. yiyang pursed her lips and heaved a heavy sigh. 

when they arrived the filming site, koeun and chungha helped yiyang with finding hyoje. she can't lost her, she's not even someone blood-related to her. 

yiyang was called by her senior to start retouching the guys make up. she hesitantly got in to the 127's tent with a big frown in her face. koeun patted her shoulders, "hey, look up!" she exclaimed.

yiyang shoulders slumped and she almost fell on her knees and cry. she was washed with happiness and relief upon seeing sicheng balancing a sleeping hyoje and a bottle of milk in another hand. 

her heart swelled and she felt like choking once again. her affection towards the guy getting bigger, but she could only cry in both happiness and pain. sicheng turned around and smiled at her, "she looked so sad earlier--wait, oh my god i didn't know, i'm so sorry for worrying you." sicheng approached yiyang and was about to hand her hyoje but then yiyang ran away.

sicheng frowned, starting to get worried, "did i upset her?"

"oh no no, she's just overwhelmed. she have been so stressed over this little girl here." chungha told him, "thank you for saving my ass. she was like a woman hulk earlier!"

sicheng chuckled, "i hope she's fine."