xiii.

✼:*゚               

"you have to promise eonnie that you'll stick by my side always okay? it is a scary place there! monsters might take you away from eonnie when you leave my side. am i clear?" hyoje tightened her hold on yiyang's hands and nodded. "hyoje is scared of monsters! i promise!"

she nodded and fished out her phone from her pocket and texted her mother about bringing hyoje with her to a job, which her mother gladly allowed. 

yiyang's sweating beads under her sweater. she's not sure if she can face the guys already after taking a 1 month leave. she have lost a lot of weight and she have also cut her hair till collarbones. a lot have changed over a month. but she never stopped coughing petals even if she never heard of sicheng.

okay, maybe she and the couple once had a video call and sicheng overheard them and greeted her. he was about to ask her how she have been but yoonoh was quick to push him away, being knowledgeable of what's up with yiyang.

she felt her chest contract and she draw a sigh. 

when they arrived, as she was paying for their bus fee, their team vans are already parked outside of the building and she carried the little girl in her arms before running towards the group. 

chungha, her assistant stylist, was the first to find her. she shrieked, getting the attention of everyone. "the ace is here!!!" they all turned their gaze onto yiyang who's picking up hyoje's toy that she accidentally dropped. chungha ran to her and pulled her into a bone cracking hug, "shit yiyang! i missed you! the temporary stylist was a bitch!" she returned the hug and smiled. 

"missed you too. i'm sorry you had to deal with a spawn of satan." they pulled away from the hug. everyone welcomed back yiyang. it have been stressful without yiyang around. she was an all-rounder, the ace

chungha dropped her gaze onto yiyang hand which is interlaced with hyoje's. the little girl beamed, "hello! my name is hyoje!" chungha's eyes widened and she shifted her gaze between the little girl and yiyang.

yiyang shook her head, "no. she's the daughter of my mother's neighbor. she'll be with me for the whole duration of this filming.

"you slut i thought you took a leave because you were pregnant!" yiyang laughed before carrying hyoje in her arms. "let's talk on the way there. place looks so busy. is this filming that big?"

"yeah, budget was big---"

"yiyang!" she froze in her place. she felt thorns choking her and she took deep breaths. she felt a hand on her shoulder, turning her. 

standing in front of her was sicheng in his sweaty glory, with a big smile on his face. "h-hi." he managed to say in between breaths. he looks like ran a marathon, which elicited a giggle from the little girl in yiyang's arms. his gaze bore onto the girl, his face turning into a confused one. 

"o-oh. i didn't know you were...pre-pregnant."

"NO FUCK SHIT NO." chungha exclaimed. sicheng ran to cover hyoje's ears with his big palms, but he was late, yiyang was already covering the girl's ears with her free hand. his hand on top of yiyang's now. "yah! watch your mouth!" he scolded.

how oblivious can sicheng more get? 

yiyang gulped.

endure it a little longer, yiyang.