xxxvi.

okay bc y'all said so

           ✼:*゚         

"I heard she had an asthma attack," sicheng heard johnny said while they were having breakfast. he heard haechan sigh, "poor noona. she always looked like she's gonna faint at any moment." they sighed collectively. "we should visit her sometimes," taeil proposed, to which they all agreed.

they finished up their breakfast and started preparing to leave for practice. their preparations were almost over,

that's why sicheng found himself at the nearest flower shop from their dorms buying a bouquet of sunflowers and running to the hospital where yiyang was admitted for three days now. 

he wanted to make it all right.

he went directly to the icu, and he was stopped by a nurse telling him that visiting hours aren't open 'till the next hour. and he thought that the universe was conspiring against him from fucking all his chances to get her, and at one moment he thought they weren't just fated for each other.

until he heard a familiar, small and delicate voice call for him, "sicheng? is that you?" he turned to his left and ran right away to her, pulling her into a bone crushing hug, few tears falling from his eyes. he missed her terribly and he realized, he loved having her this close to him. "the one and only."

"hey, can you like loosen up a bit? my ramen is gonna spill." sicheng nodded and pulled away, missing her touch instantly. "what brought you here?" yiyang didn't fail to notice the dried tears in sicheng's cheeks, which he wiped away immediately. 

"i...i came to give you these, and maybe...resolve this tension between us?" he stammered, his cheeks full red and isn't able to look at yiyang. she laughed and nodded, "alright, shall we take it inside then? it seems like it's gonna be long."

"i would trade everything just to have a moment with you." sicheng said confidently. 

and for once, all yiyang could feel was her heart fluttering, and calm among her flowers.

redamancy wasn't bad.

           ✼:*゚         

+ i'll save sum for tomorrow HAHA so this is gonna be the last for now