xx.

✼:*゚    

"I thought you won't make it so I practiced already." he said while drying his face and approaching yiyang. "I'm sorry. I dropped my phone in the sink and it got waterlogged. Here, I bought you your favorite." Yiyang apologized.

sicheng grinned widely and happily munched on his brownies. "this is a great sin, I shouldn't be gaining weight. outfit staffs will hate me." yiyang laughed and started eating her own share. "I'll keep this a secret then." eating together have been their favorite hobby. it have become normal to them, depends on who have time, it's each other who come first in mind. it's also because they speak the same language and it's easier to communicate, making the atmosphere around them comfortable.

for the past 2 months, she met the dreamies and sometimes did their make-ups and worked with their crews. and she was there when they had their first win, second win, and their third crown and she was more than proud of the kids.

her flowers remained the same and she felt happy about that, because even if she and sicheng have been hanging out a lot(and she enjoys it a lot too), she have been showing no signs of shift.

she sometimes hangs out in their practice room and she have been with the members through their preparation for limitless and the promotions too. and now is the time for the award shows, making their schedules packed and they appreciate it a lot when they have times like this.

she was caught off guard when she felt sicheng's warm thumb against the corner of her lip. sicheng smiled shyly, "there was a crumb." 

      ✼:*゚      

-okay HEHE no more draft left

-next chapter contains memories of sicheng when he was still a child and events after that will escalate QUICKLY

-this chp is so boring

-it's just a filler

-this was supposed to be on the same chapter with xix but it was too long to ye here ya go