xix.

✼:*゚     

"noona!! they told me I will have a dance solo!!" sicheng shrieked making yiyang flinch and pull the phone away from her ear. she was cooking herself lunch when her phone rang, she didn't have time to check the caller id.

"oh? really?! we should celebrate, sicheng! that's an achievement!" yiyang grimaced when the oil splashed to her skin. she made a small sound of pain. "agh shit."

"can you come over? I'll have the practice room by myself later, uhm this two thirty in the afternoon." she washed her hand before putting a band aid on it, but while washing her hand, she dropped her phone to the sink and she panicked.

"shit shit I haven't even answered him yet!" she opened the lid to the container of her rice and buried her phone on it. "I'm so sorry sicheng oh my god."

on the other hand, sicheng frowned when he found out that yiyang already dropped his call without any answer. he concluded that maybe the older was busy and he disturbed her so he didn't bother calling again and just proceeded with his practice and just shrugged off the feeling of disappointment of being ditched.

when yiyang was done eating, she decided to go to the practice room to check on sicheng. she thought that she might've offended sicheng because of the incident that just occurred and she also thought of bringing him his favorite brownies.

when she arrived in the practice room, she could hear the loud booming sound of traditional chinese music but with tinge of modern. she went inside already, knowing that it's only sicheng inside and the latter won't hear it when she knocks.

there she saw sicheng in all his sweaty glory, but still looking dazzling as ever and oozing with charisma. she admired how smoothly sicheng moved along the music and how easy it was for him to bend his bones and how beautiful he looks at the moment.

when the song finished, yiyang placed the box of brownies and two cups of latte in the counter and clapped her hands and made loud cheering sounds. sicheng looked at her with a shocked expression but then smiled and bowed.

"magnificent and flawless as always, sicheng." he blushed and smile. "likewise, noona." and it was yiyang's turn to blush.

      ✼:*゚   

-i think i've kind of changed styles in terms of writing bc 1) i was on a 4 months writers block 2) im a MESS 3) i totally forgot how i write before 4) i get random anxiety attacks while writing 5) i don't think im doing good

-pls accept my luv

-sicheng getting soft over yiyang lately uwu