xxvii.

✼:*゚       

hanahaki was no secret to secret to humans. and everyone knows how it works--of how painful it works but they thought it was beautiful. it was incredible to their eyes, its system and its magic. people have marveled over the sad but beautiful petals that erupt in a person's chest when they suffer from one.

but only those who suffer one knows how it truly works and how much it can ruin and worst--worst...end lives. 

they know it is forbidden to touch a petal. No matter how captivating it is, they know how much danger a single frail petal holds. yes, they marvel over it, but they also frown upon those who suffer one. 

but people also make money out of it, make movies and novels about it. they make it seem bearable and oh so pretty. each tragic story never fails to bring tears to every housewife after all, it was a good market.

yiyang thought it was unfair, and oh, she was envious of those she read in the books. the characters had it easy, but that was fiction after all, this is reality and this is where she belongs to.

she had locked herself from the world for a while as she tries to pick up her life again, bit by bit, trying to stick together the last pieces of her that she had left. she was broken beyond repair, yes, but it's still there, her stupid feelings over the guy he met months ago, who had picturesque visuals and speak the same language as her, she can still feel it in her.

she was hopeless. 

she hadn't heard from the guys for quiet a while now, the only contact she has from the outside world is yoonoh, whom she could only talk to through phone because the boy's schedule was packed. 

she choked out an orange petal and another tear rolled down her eyes. that's the thing about hanahaki too, with contact or lack thereof, you would still hurt, because that's its system, it's there to make you suffer, to remind you of your fault from catching stupid feelings for someone you are aware...impossible to reach. and yiyang could only laugh at her self and think, maybe that was the universe's way of punishing her for falling in love with her client. she knew it was forbidden but here she is, pulling out petals of marigold from her mouth.

she was hopeless. 

              ✼:*゚       

-hi!! i know it's 2019 and i should quit my habit of updating and then suddenly vanish um...HEHE 

-school had totally fucked me up rlly hard tbh idek where i got the energy to write a chapter

-ive been wanting to update for a long time now but my mind was everywhere so now since i have my concepts and contents written down in a notebook i think my updates would be..more frequent ? ? than before but we dont ever know

-yknow life is unexpected :3 

-but yEA i wanted to update badly tonight bc um ive been feeling extra motivated

-there was a fic actually and it sucked me hard rlly i ddnt get out of my room for days jst to finish that fic

-if y'all wanna check it out to and if yall r up for vampires and a rollercoaster story, it's castling and it's on ao3 and it's dojae!! but that's entirely ur choice i jst rlly love it although i had to put my eyesight at risk coz it was 126k approx words, 7 chapters and 244 pges issa wholeass novel actually

-this is getting long idek if yall read my foot notes but yea i jst had to pour my heart out for a bit

-this is my escape route after all

-anws idk when will be the next update coz our final defense is jst around the corner, im bout to wrap up jhs and yea events here and there babu

-spread love always xx

(also thank you for so much love!! this fic had received so much love by now and it continues to make my heart flutter uwu keep it coming i love it so much when i read comments and likes and s/o adding this fic to their libs it is rlly touching i feel super appreciated)