xiv.

✼:*゚                 

"yah yiyang! stop slacking off!!" her senior shouted from across the room. yiyang is leaning against a table, with hands clenching her chest and the other on the hem of her shirt. she gulped, wounding her throat. 

she have been excusing herself every now and then. seeing sicheng again after a long time makes her heart leap in her chest, making her all giddy and happy for some unknown reason. 

her senior approached her, "doesn't mean that you're sooman's niece and you are this team's ace i'm no longer gonna scold you. now get up and get your ass out of this tent! you're getting paid big for this!" yiyang bowed and apologized. 

she walked out of the tent and walked towards chungha who is holding hyoje's hand, who is watching the guys having fun in amazement. hyoje's a single child and seeing this new environment in front of her is making her excited. 

even with the guys bickering around while planning their ideal trip, sicheng found yiyang's lithe figure among the crowd of people and crunched his brows, growing concerned upon seeing the girl looking pale and half-dead. 

he frowned when he saw how weakly she smiled at chungha before kneeling in front of hyoje.

he was brought back to present when taeyong called for his attention. he shrugged off the image of yiyang in his mind and focused on the filming. in his mind he planned to approach the older before heading to the filming site and ask her what's going on, or maybe help her with her problem. 

"and...cut! okay, that's a wrap. let's now head out to paju." the director said and he was the first to stand up and half ran to where yiyang was but he only found chungha with hyoje. "hey," he called out. chungha hummed in response, "yeah? do you need retouch?"

"uh no. i'm fine. do you know where yiyang noona is?" he heard hyoje made a small sound, getting his attention. "yiyang eonnie is sick." 

he furrowed his brows. he kneeled in front of hyoje, "do you know where yiyang eonnie is?" much to his dismay, hyoje shook her head. he nodded before heaving a sigh, "i see."

"yah sicheng! let's go now." he replied curtly with a 'yes' before returning his attention to the young girl in front of her. he beamed, "do you want to go with oppa?" he saw hyoje's eyes glint and his heart swelled in his chest when the younger smiled.

she looked up to chungha who is busy on her phone contacting yiyang and asked if she could go with sicheng, which chungha, being inattentive, agreed to. sicheng smiled before carrying the young girl in his arms and walked towards the 127's van. 

"woah what is this." mark exclaimed in astonishment before fishing out his phone and took a picture of sicheng who has a big smile plastered on his face while looking at the child in his arms. "sicheng hyung is cool." donghyuck said, taking a picture of the scene in front of them. 

when sicheng got inside the van, everyone were looking at him. he looked at them dumbfounded, "what?"

"isn't she yiyang's daughter?" taeyong asked. after that, the van was full of loud teasing and sicheng could only shrunk in his seat in embarrassment.

she can't be yiyang noona's daughter. he told himself while examining the young girl's features. yiyang's a different type of pretty.