xxxiii.

✼:*゚         

yiyang went back to her hometown the day after she and sicheng last talked. she filed for a one week leave and she was out and about to wenzhou. she brought hyoje with her because she just recently found out that hyoje was an orphan that was left on a basket at their apartment in korea. so her mother decided to take full custody of the child.

"are we still far, yiyang eonnie?" the kid asked, almost falling asleep on yiyang's lap. yiyang smiled, "just sleep for now, hyoje. the next time you wake up, the sun is up too!"

the moment they arrived at china, there were tears in yiyang's eyes and there was a series of "ah ", "oh" and "wow"'s from hyoje. "did you like it, hyoje?" she asked the child, which eagerly nodded her head.

when she arrived at their house, it was dusty and dirty as hell, so she cleaned it up right away, leaving the kid in their backyard where there is a small playground where she would frequent when she was still young. 

while she was cleaning the shelves, a small frail yellow petal dropped to the floor. it was the flowers that she got from the boy she was infatuated with when she was young, the boy that left for korea. 

she kept the petals and tucked it in one of her favorite books from her teens, it was a thing that reminds her of home.

           ✼:*゚         

+ i forgot to add in the recent chapter, the room assignments weren't true hahhhkjahk and it was also before jungwoo joined nct 127 so yeA

+ our child hyoje, ,,  must protecc