xxi.

✼:*゚      

October 24; Wengzhou, China.

"you're out of your mind, sicheng!" one of sicheng's friend shouted from outside the fence, the one watching out for the owner of the garden. sicheng only snickered and reached for the prettiest sunflower

"i'm almost done anyway, kun!" he heard the elder one sigh, "just hurry! i'm gonna piss myself here." 

 it was their lunch break and sicheng was wondering what he could give to his crush as a gift. 

kun thought it was pathetic because, first of all, sicheng doesn't know her name. sicheng could only roll his eyes at his gege. 

growing up as an only child, sicheng is a shy boy. only a friend to few, like kun his neighbor and lucas, who treats him food for his answers. he's good at everything he does...except talking. he just wants the floor to  eat him up to keep his self away from embarrassment--except when he's talking to his crush. 

one day, sicheng was the last one to go home in his class for his mother was busy doing errands and will be late to pick him up, when a girl, same his age approached him and asked if he has a paper and pen with him. although confused at the sudden interaction, he handed her a pen and paper.

he doesn't know the girl, but he finds her interestingly pretty. with long black hair, pale fragile skin, living coral colored lips and big doe eyes, merely her presence makes sicheng's heart beat like he ran a marathon. 

the girl looked up with a grin and handed sicheng the paper, now with a smiley face on it, "chin up! like a sunflower! you look so sad it bothers me." a smile instantly appeared in the shy boy's face, making the girl smile too. 

the moment didn't last long when they heard a car horn, making the two of them look at the door. the girl looked back at sicheng. "that's my ride." she handed him his pen and paper and stood up. "see you around?" she excitedly said before running towards the door, but before pulling it open she turned around, "keep smiling! it looks good on you!"

that's how he developed his crush, also the reason why he's picking sunflowers from the neighborhood's garden. 

"gege, i'm giving this to her on my birthday." he told kun when they were on their way home.

kun could only sigh. 

    ✼:*゚     

-yikes had been a VERY long while my writing's getting rusty

-cringe but i hope u enjoyed it hehe

-coz it made my heart feel full uwu

-in case y'all are confuse this is a flashback!!

-ivebeenveryyybusywithlife and i had so many distractions :3

-also im bout to graduate jhs sooo entrance exams are everywhere and im also trying to survive life

-hope you had a great 2018 doe