xxiv.

(sorry for the huge ass time skip i totally lost track of the timeline :3)

        ✼:*゚ 

"a toast for Jesus and for nct!" johnny exclaimed, being in such a drunk state. they cheered and made a toast, repeating the latter's words. they were seated in the floor of their apartment's rooftop, loud adults at 12 am. 

as their come back, limitless, was getting nearer, it was a luxury being in this place in this time of the year. schedules packed it was the year end season, award shows and live shows here and there, plus preparations for their come back, it was hard to find time to gather, but it was christmas eve and they just got home from a live show, and the following day they were free. it was a wonderful gift for the boys. 

a while ago, yiyang was cleaning her brushes when her phone lit up and it was a text from yoonoh telling her to come over to their dorms as they were having a celebration. 

she had celebrated a couple of celebrations with the boys as most of her time was spent with them. because her mother would go home to china to celebrate it with her family as her parents could be 'taken anytime', in her own words, and yiyang's scheduled was as packed as the boys, going back wasn't feasible.

it was already 2 am, only yiyang and yoonoh were in the right state of mind. yoonoh being the good boyfriend that he is, chose to stay sober for his boyfriend to take care of him when he's lost control and also for his members because he knows yiyang can't handle the wrath of the boys, even in their sober state, how much more if they were drunk?

they spent the whole time talking, catching up, asking how each other have been as lately their conversations were short and mostly about work and they would rarely see each other in the hallways anymore as most of yoonoh's time were spent in practices and in stage and yiyang would sometimes work for other artists for extra income for she's currently living with hyoje and hyoje has a predator in her tummy. 

"how are your flowers?" yoonoh asked suddenly, turning yiyang into a red mess. she looked down and forced a smile, "pink." she said with a sigh, and yoonoh frowned. 

across the room, there was sicheng, chatting with yuta. cheeks burned and words slurring, obviously drank too much. even in his tipsy state, he never fails to give yiyang chest pains, even a simple eye contact would make yiyang's chest contract as the flowers would angrily bloom bit by bit, making its presence felt. 

before yoonoh could mutter another word, he felt his lover's arms circling his waist and the heat of it's cheek against his back, "yoonoh-ah~ my lover~ i want to go homeee." the younger smiled and turned around, hugging the shorter one back. he kissed his forehead and muttered a small 'okay'. 

the rooftop was quiet after yoonoh and doyoung left and everyone following suit, especially when taeyong said they would just clean it tomorrow and they cheered in delight. the exhaustion and alcohol slowly creeping in to their system.

one by one they left, until it was only sicheng and yiyang left.  

          ✼:*゚   

-doyoung in gayo daejun should get suspended

-WHO MADE HIM WEAR A SLEEVELESS SHIRT AND LEATHER JACKET IM SUING

-jst realized next week is alr class resumption and i jst wanna jump off a cliff

-not proofread once again :3

-is the new book cover a lil too much....im conscious