54 - Pills

I was rolling around the sheets, unable to sleep.
The air was hot and heavy and the feeling of stress and loneliness crept up on me.

I kept thinking about the band, about Roger. They were leaving tomorrow and that was bad enough as is. But I couldn't even go to say goodbye... It hurt me and I couldn't stop thinking about it, so now I couldn't sleep.

I got up again to get my second glass of water. After I downed it in one go I tried to sleep again... no success.
I looked at the clock, three at night!
I moaned and abruptly got out of bed. This was ridiculous. I knew what I needed to do and went to the bathroom.
I opened the cupboard above the sink and saw them; sleeping pills.
I briefly looked over the ingredientslist and then took one out. After swallowing it with some water I went back to bed.
...
God, I still couldn't sleep!
My tired eyes started to tear up, this was so frustrating. I went back to the bathroom, grabbed the pill bottle and shook out a handful if pills.
I never experienced anxiety like this and a hot tear rolled over my cheek as I swallowed the excessive amount of pills.
I stumbled back to bed and sat down.

After a couple minutes I felt... tired... a little dizzy.

I felt my head hit the pillow and I drifted off into a deep sleep.

Sorry this is a shit chapter! Sorry I've been gone so long! I still have exams, please put ip with me. Thanks for reading.

xoxo