26 - Fight

We stumbled into Rogers room. Roger tripped over one of his drumsticks. I grabbed him and giggled.
He smiled devilish and half-tackled me onto the bed. I laughed as he buried his face into my neck.
We started to make out.

Some faint, raised voices came from downstairs.
We ignored it. We rolled over and I got on top of Roger. I pulled up his shirt and he slid it over his head.
A loud bang came from downstairs. It scared me so I froze for a second. Roger immediately kissed me and mumbled "it's nothing babe". I forgot about it and carried on, allowing Roger to take off my shirt and bra as well.
I started kissing his neck, down to his chest, stomach and
A voice came from downstairs "I can not fucking believe you!".
I stopped. The voice sounded seriously angry.
Roger let his fingers glide through my hair "baby it's-"
I sat up right and listened.

Freddie was shouting and then I heard Brian as well. Another bang followed.

Roger tried to kiss me again but I pushed myself off him. He laid on the bed visibly frustrated.
"I wanna go check on them" I said, walking to the door.
Roger grabbed me around my chest, holding me back "hooold on" he hushed.
He digged in his closet and threw me one of his jumpers. It was a grey one with a sports logo on it.
I chuckled "oh yeah" and pulled it over my head. I flung my hair out of the way and ran down the stairs before Roger could object again. I heard him sigh and follow after me.

I pushed open the door to the livingroom and saw them.
Fred was standing over Brian, frantically waving his arms while shouting. Brian was sitting on the couch with his hands up to Freddie. The coffee table was turned over and shattered porcelain laid on the floor.

Fred was rambling "and to go behind my back like that. Preposterous! I expect shit like this from Roger maybe-"
Roger cleared his throat. Fred turned around "oh hi Rog." he said unbothered. He turned back to Brian and continued
"You know I would've told you if anything like this happened. Uhg, you know what? Just get the fuck out."
Brian sighed and stood up. He wanted to say something but Fred put his hand up "shut up and leave."

Brian pushed past Roger through the door. The front door slammed.

Freddie closed his eyes for a second and took a deep breath. When he opened his eyes he looked at shirtless Roger and my flushed face. "And why are you half naked?" He asked annoyed.

Roger scratched the back of his head "I uhh, I was just going to take a shower..."

Freddie nodded slowly. Then he walked through the door. While passing Roger he said clearly "you're erect dear".
Roger blushed scarlet and snatched a pillow to cover himself. I heard Deaky make a sound that could be a smothered snicker.