11 - Happy

We were still fully making out. I felt his lips, his tongue, his hands on my body-

"Where the fuck are they?"

Freddie's voice came from below.
The song had ended and everyone had went outside to look for us.
I pulled out of the kiss halfway, still holding Roger close.
We looked at each other, bothered by the othets interrupting us. I couldn't help but smile though, looking at him.

After a second or two I heard Deaky chuckling "you guys, look up".

Roger and I turned around and looked down at Lilly, Brian, Freddie, Mary and Deaky staring at us.

Lilly smirked "took you two long enough".

Roger smiled, kissed me on the cheek and whispered into my ear "way too long".

Roger climed down and I followed him, he stretched his arms out to me. I jumped, he caught me and spun me around as I laughed.

When he let go Freddie, Lilly, Brian and John were looking at us with an "I told you so" expression on their faces.
I rolled my eyes, grabbed Rogers hand and walked past them inside.

We all spent the rest of the night talking and laughing together. And yes, we opened a couple more bottles.
I felt amazing.
At 12:00 Mary and Lilly had to go home. We all hugged them goodbye and Lilly whispered into my ear "you guys are the cutest together". I laughed with her.
It was true though. Ever since we kissed, Roger and I had been all over each other. He made sure to sit next to me, he held my hand, put his arm around me or on my thigh and all that.

I glanced at him. He was already staring at me, with that stupidly adorable smile and twinkle in his eyes.
Before I knew it he had walked over and put his arms around me.
"Save that shit for the roof, will you?" Freddie said, his hand on his hips.

Roger made a face at him and kissed me, purposefully long.
I was swarmed with butterflies.