20 - Let me go II

To refresh your memory:
Lilly and Helena were on their way to Freddies and Rogers house when someone called out to them.
(There's offensive language ahead just so you know).

I swung round
It was the guy from the bar. The one that bought me my wine. His muscular arm waved us hello.
"Hi" I said, taken a back.
The guy walked towards us and immediately put his hand on my shoulder "I came looking for you after the show, but you stood me up huh?".
I blinked confused "oh" I glanced over to Lilly and back to him "oh sorry... I- it didn't occur to me we had an arrangement?".
He chuckled "well it's alright hun, you're here now". He slid his hand down to my waist, "let's go out tonight!".
I stepped back a little "no, sorry I don't think, I don't think we-"
His grip on my waist instantly tightened "don't you let me down again girl" he grinned.
I was stumped.
Lilly grabbed my hand, sort of trying to claim me back "well sorry man, we have somewhere to be". The guy pulled me back, a little aggressively "who asked you redhead?".
Lilly scoffed but started to look intimidated.
The guy started to walk off with me he hadn't taken two steps before he was tapped on the shoulder.

There stood Roger.
Roger looked at the ground, his shades slightly down and his hands buried in his pockets. He had a cigarette in the corner of his mouth and the smoke swirled around him.

"I suggest..." Roger started to speak, slowly "that you take your filthy fucking paw off of her."
His voice sounded deep, serious and sort of dangerous, I had never seen this side of him. After Roger spoke he lifted his head, looking the guy dead in his eyes.

The guy from the bar scoffed "how about you get lost man".
He wanted to turn around again but I pushed myself off him "no".
The guy looked baffled "what the fuck, you bitch". He tried to grab me again, Rog hissed at the sight of his hands on me. Roger took a step forward grabbing my wrist and pulling me behind him.
"Hands off? Remember?"
It was a stare off. The guy looked furious. Roger calmly stared at him.
Roger was slightly taller than him but the guy was significantly wider and he looked older.
Roger didn't seem intimidated, he played with his cig, pushing it with the tip of his tongue.
The guy looked at him, calculating.

Suddenly John, Freddie and Brian came round the corner. When they saw the tense situation they stopped and came standing behind Roger.
"Who's your friend, Rog?" Freddie said softly.
Roger clenched his jaw "he was just about to leave".
The guy scoffed "go fuck yourselves, fucking faggots..."
He turned around and paced away.
"He's wonderful!" Freddie called out cheerfully sarcastic.
Roger let go of my wrist and grabbed my hand, tightly, while looking at the guy walk off until he turned a corner and was out of sight.

heyy guys, please leave suggestions on where you want the story to go
xoxo