15 - Brian

The sun shone in my eyes.
It was quiet, but I could still hear some birds sing outside, and the rising and falling of Rogers breath.

I was laying with him in the white-sheeded bed in his trailer.
His arm around me, my hand on his chest.
Roger was still sleeping.

I slowly and silently sat up right and looked at him.
His rose colored lips were slightly apart and his long, dark eyelashes laid peacefully shut. There was a trace of pink around his cheeks and his hair was all over the place.
I carefully swiped a lock of blonde out his face and admired his stillness for a moment.
Then I quietly hopped out of the bed. I wrapped Rogers fluffy bathrobe around me and put on his slippers.
I stepped out the trailer, closing it silently.

"Mornin' love"

Brian.
"Heey" I greeted.
I walked over to him. He had his guitarcase in his hand and was just opening the bardoor. He struggled with the key "Oh this darn thing won't open!"
"Good mornin' lads!" I heard behind me. It was Freddie. He swiftly stepped in an nudged Brian aside, "here, let me".
He swung open the door "voila!"

We all went inside.

"Did you stay in ya trailer, Fred?" Brian asked.
"Of course, Bri, I didn't want to be home alone and I wasn't expecting Roger to come home anytime soon." Freddie glanced at me. I blushed.
Brian was going to say something else but the bar's phone rang.
"Hellooo?" Freddie answered.

Brian came to sit next to me.

"Yes?" Freddie continued, "on my way dear..."

He hung up.
Brian and I looked at him askingly.

"John needs me, I don't know for what but it's a musical emergency of some sort..." Freddie said, putting his sunglasses on.

"Alright good luck then" Brian waved.
I looked at him "you're not going with?"
Brian shook his head "Freddie and Deaky have been writing a song together lately, I don't think they need me".

He leaned back on the couch and patted the pillow next to him.
I didn't think mucn of it and laid down.
Brian was always friendly.

ppsst, I added a link to my small youtube channel to my account. I've posted 3 queen videos so far. Check it out if you want!

xoxo