34 - Distract me

"Does this happen often?" I softly asked. Roger slowly nodded yes.

"What can I do to help?"
"Nothing".

I felt so sad for Roger. I felt my own eyes prickling as if I needed to cry. I wanted to help so bad. I looked at him. He was staring off, lost in thought but then he turned to me.

"Well" Roger put his arm around me "there's one way you could help me"
I looked up at him "what?"

"Distract me"

Roger slid his hand down my back to my ass, resting it there.
I hesitated "don't you wanna talk? That seems more... healthy you know".
Roger pressed his lips onto mine and hissed "fuck healthy".

He stepped out the window into my room and positioned my legs around his waist, still kissing me.
I went along with it, if this was what he needed. And god, was he hot.

He gripped my thighs and lifted me off the windowsill, I hooked my legs around his torso.
This was his first time being in my room so he looked over his shoulders looking for the bed. I giggled and pointed to the corner of the room. Roger walked over and laid me down. He ripped his shirt off his body and started kissing and biting my neck.
I could tell he was stressed because he was way less gentle than usual.
I scooted further onto the bed and Roger climbed on top of me. He unbuckled his belt and tugged at my pajama shirt. I quickly removed it leaving my top half completely exposed.
Roger kissed down my neck and my chest, running his hands over my body. I closed my eyes and pushed my head down on into the mattress in pleasure.

I gripped Rogers hair and moved his head out the way so I could take the rest of his jeans off. He kicked his pants away and I pulled him onto the bed. I swiftly got out of my pajama pants, got on top of Roger and straddled him around his hips.
I felt his hot bulge on the lace of my soaking panties. I slowly started moving my hips but Roger wasn't feeling "slow" tonight.
He flipped me over, pulled the covers over us and took off his boxers.
First he went for my neck again leaving a bruising hickey. He made his way down, rapid and wildly roaming and kissing down my chest. His hand slid between my legs and he circled his fingers around my clit.
I moaned loudly. Rogers other hand immediately went up and covered my mouth.

When I had silenced, he put both his hands on my panties and aggressively ripped the lace off me, tossing the demolished underwear to the side. I gulped. Woah Roger.

He positioned himself by my entrance and without warning, thrusted into me completely. Before I could make and sound out of pain or pleasure he wrapped his hand over my mouth.
He grunted under his breath, thrusting again and again. He removed his hand and started going faster than ever. I tried my best not to moan even though I felt like screaming.
I clawed at his back as my body went into a state of complete bliss.
Roger grunted and moaned, making sure not to be too loud, still thrusting in and out very fast and rough.
I felt my orgasm building up and couldn't be quiet any longer "Roger!" I moaned, heavily breathing.
At that, Roger came in me. That made me release as well and I fell back onto my bed, trying to control my breathing.
Roger pulled out and leaned his head on my shoulder as we breathed in sync.

"Oh my fucking god" I managed to say after a while.

"I'm a fucking-god?" Roger teased, lifting his head to look at me, still panting.

"Jesus" I chuckled and pushed him to the side and he landed next to me on his back.

What a night...